HCG and Heart Disease

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Do you know if there's any contradiction with TRT and HCG (300 iu's twice a week) with someone who has very mild coronary artery disease? I'm trying to regain fertility over the next year and I'm going the slow and steady route.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

I don't know about HCG being directly related to HD. I think not but there can always be ramifications with increased water retention and increases androgens when adding HCG. I think it is best to get blood work and attenuate symptoms by keeping water off ( sauna, cardio, sweating in general) and keeping body fat low. Only you know how you feel and you might have to play around with it a little lol no pun intended.

Johnny Test

I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week for over 7 years. So far zero issues. I don't think injecting 300 IU of HCG twice a week, is enough to make you fertile.
Have you had any issues with gyno at that dosage? I'm assuming you're on TRT as well. I'm trying to start out slow with the HCG (300iu X 2 per week) and will ramp it up to 300iu X 3 a week. I'm planning on staying on this for 9 months (while I'm on my TRT dosage of 50MG x 2 per week) then adding in HMG at 75iu twice per week on months 10 and 11. I will be running semen analyses throughout this journey to see where I am and then adjust accordingly.

Phil Goodman

Have you had any issues with gyno at that dosage? I'm assuming you're on TRT as well. I'm trying to start out slow with the HCG (300iu X 2 per week) and will ramp it up to 300iu X 3 a week. I'm planning on staying on this for 9 months (while I'm on my TRT dosage of 50MG x 2 per week) then adding in HMG at 75iu twice per week on months 10 and 11. I will be running semen analyses throughout this journey to see where I am and then adjust accordingly.
Based on my personal experience I think the HCG substantially increasing estrogen thing is over-stated. I know everyone is different so maybe I’m just lucky, but my estrogen dropped slightly when I added it. However, at the same I also switched from 2x/week test injections to M/W/F because from my understanding smaller more frequent doses lead to less aromatization. That change allowed my estrogen go from slightly above the reference range to near the top but within reference range. This was while doing .2 test M/W/F(120/week) and 500 ius HCG twice week(Tues. & Thurs.) And yes it was legit HCG because my balls are as big as they’ve ever been and orgasms are improved. I don’t have any experience with the fertility aspect, but from what I remember reading there are usually much higher doses used to address that issue. You’re making a smart choice by getting analysis to gauge progress, just throwing that out there because you may need to be prepared to bump that up quite a bit.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes I'm on daily injections of testosterone along with my HCG. I've never had any issues at all with estrogen or gyno.

3DMission

@Johnny Test I used HCG to regain fertility and successfully impregnated my wife. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. For fertility purposes, I worked with one of the most renowned doctors in our area and her experience has been high dose HCG monotherapy to regain fertility. I was doing upwards of 3,000 IU’s HCG and no T. It’s essentially this be highly concentrated HCG. I was diluting 12,000 IU’s to 1-2 ml of water. Sperm count and quality shot through the roof! No side effects.

K.pietera

Hi there ,
@Johnny Test I used HCG to regain fertility and successfully impregnated my wife. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. For fertility purposes, I worked with one of the most renowned doctors in our area and her experience has been high dose HCG monotherapy to regain fertility. I was doing upwards of 3,000 IU’s HCG and no T. It’s essentially this be highly concentrated HCG. I was diluting 12,000 IU’s to 1-2 ml of water. Sperm count and quality shot through the roof! No side effects.
Hi there , glad to see you succeeded in having a child ! I am starting a fertillity protocol also. My doc told me to use 3500iu hcg 2 x a week qnd STOP TRT. Now I am affraid of stopping trt will make me feel awful .. how did you feel comming of and what the exact thing you did ?

Thanks and have a nice day !
Hi there , glad to see you succeeded in having a child ! I am starting a fertillity protocol also. My doc told me to use 3500iu hcg 2 x a week qnd STOP TRT. Now I am affraid of stopping trt will make me feel awful .. how did you feel comming of and what the exact thing you did ?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Unless hCG increases blood pressure significantly, I don’t see why it would be any different than TRT.

All I could find was a study done in pigs :

The study aimed to investigate the effect of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) on cardiac function and perfusion, and the involvement of autonomic nervous system and nitric oxide (NO). The study was conducted on anesthetized pigs, and the results suggested that hCG primarily increases cardiac function and perfusion through the involvement of β-adrenoceptors and NO release. Furthermore, in coronary endothelial cells, hCG induced the phosphorylation of endothelial NO synthase through cAMP/PKA signaling and ERK1/2, Akt, p38 MAPK involvement, which were activated as downstream effectors of β2-adrenoceptor stimulation.

3DMission

Hi there ,

Hi @K.pietera thanks for reaching out! My doc had me on HCG monotherapy at 3,000 IU’s 3x week. She recognized that’s higher than most docs, but she knows what she’s doing. Best to flood the system and jump start sperm production asap. It worked like a charm. Regardless, it will take 3 months for the sperm to regenerate, so best you give it all you got so it comes back strong. As soon as it came back, we got pregnant and I started T & HCG combined. I stopped T cold turkey and went right to HCG monotherapy. My levels did drop, but I never felt horrible on it, you just won’t get as high levels as T injections. It’s worth it to get pregnant. You just gotta do what you gotta do. Get through 3-4 months of it and you’re good! Make sure your wife is doing everything on her end to be in best position to get pregnant as well!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me