HCG Alternatives due to cost

Buy Lab Tests Online

iron3118

I am 30 years old and have been on TRT for 7 years, HCG for the last 3 years. My main concern is maintaining fertility.

A 5ml, 50,000UI vial used to cost $150 and is now $300. Has anyone found a safe, effective, and cheap replacement?

I've been looking at:

Furthermore, I'm getting slightly anxious about the fertility question since I also have decently sized varicoceles which can effect sperm production. I have now been on testosterone for quite a while and the doctors I have seen haven't been too helpful when it comes to course of action to evaluate and preserve fertility.

One doctor was saying that I should have initially never been on testosterone that young before trying other methods but that there is no point in coming off now and to just wait until I am thinking about having kids. I don't plan on having kids for at least another 3 - 5 years, but it's a life goal of mine so it weighs heavily. I don't want to completely mess it up and am willing to spend the money and time on ensuring that. I really haven't seen studies where exogenous testosterone is the cause of permanent infertility.

The other doctor I've seen doesn't think it's a big deal. I was the one to ask to be put on HCG. If anyone has had experience or opinions in this area, I'd love to hear it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com