Has anyone here been on TRT long term (years) with no HCG and Regained fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Ive read many anecdotes of people on TRT with HHCG long term or people who run cycles regainging fertility, but what about people who have run TRT only (no HCG, clomid, etc..) and regained fertility after years?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hoodlum

I was on it for about 8 years with "very patchy" HCG usage, certainly nowhere near the recommended amounts to preserve fertility.

I came off, did PCT, switched on to enclomid for 6 months. Fertility was fine, froze some sperm (just in case) and went back on the TRT (because I felt shit on the enclomid even though my T level was normal), this time running HCG properly.

Got fertility checked a few months back after being back on TRT for nearly a year, and it was normal (although with a high % of mis-shapen sperm - no idea if I had that all my life).

Arcane

I was on it for about 8 years with "very patchy" HCG usage, certainly nowhere near the recommended amounts to preserve fertility.

I came off, did PCT, switched on to enclomid for 6 months. Fertility was fine, froze some sperm (just in case) and went back on the TRT (because I felt shit on the enclomid even though my T level was normal), this time running HCG properly.

Got fertility checked a few months back after being back on TRT for nearly a year, and it was normal (although with a high % of mis-shapen sperm - no idea if I had that all my life).
hmm seems the patchy hcg use worked to an extent if fertility was fine aside from morphology on TRT

Hoodlum

Not quite what I said buddy. You missed the part where I came off for 6 months and used enclomid to restore my fertility.

Hoodlum

I presumed you'd be coming off TRT to regain fertility.

If you've lost it, it's probably going to be pretty hard to get it back without coming off TRT for a while. You may not have lost it though, some guys don't.

Have you gone and had a fertility test?

Arcane

I presumed you'd be coming off TRT to regain fertility.

If you've lost it, it's probably going to be pretty hard to get it back without coming off TRT for a while. You may not have lost it though, some guys don't.

Have you gone and had a fertility test?
My fertility is good. Got off trt, though and was on for a little under a year. I didn’t have my fertility tested when I was on TRT, but my LH and FSH were tested, and they were bottomed out to 0

DragonBits

No hcg while you were on TRT?
I did HCG after regaining fertility and starting back on TRT. Also, this was when I was 65, now I am 70.

So no HCG.

I expect I would have regained a healthy sperm count even without clomid. I had tested 0 sperm count while on TRT, then whatever is considered healthy numbers after 4 months of quiting.

excommunicado

The impact of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) on fertility and the potential for regaining fertility after discontinuing TRT is not well established. Some studies suggest that TRT can have a negative impact on sperm production and overall fertility, particularly in men with preexisting fertility problems. The use of HCG during TRT has been shown to help maintain or improve fertility, but it is not a guarantee.

It is important to note that individual experiences with TRT and fertility can vary and that more research is needed to fully understand the long-term effects of TRT on fertility.

If you are considering testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and are concerned about its potential impact on your fertility, it may be beneficial to schedule a consultation with a Urologist in Ludhiana. A urologist is a medical doctor who specializes in the treatment of conditions that affect the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. They can provide you with more information about TRT, its potential effects on fertility, and any other related concerns you may have. A free initial consultation may also be available, so it may be a good idea to reach out to a urologist in Ludhiana to learn more.

Jay Ara

I regained fertility three times, stopping TRT.
First time stopped cold Turkey, took me more than 1 year to regain fertility, felt pretty bad, had some sperm frozen and three months later back on TRT my wife for pregnant of twins, unfortunately we lost them at week 12.
Second time stopped TRT and start HCG and GonalF (FSH) after 6 months I had healthy sperm, we did IVF and got 2 healthy blastocyst, we did the transfer of 1 but did not work out.
Third time same protocol, stopped TRT, HCG 1500iu every other day and 300iu GonalF every other day too. 4 months later we did IVF again and not my wife is pregnant of our baby boy!
To get good sperm we need to signal to our boys LH and FSH, we need intra testicular testosterone (HCG) and to produce sperm we need ITT and FSH, HCG will shutdown your HPTA access and may work somehow but less effective than HCG + FSH stimulation!
Good luck
Peace ✌️
Jay

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com