fixed low dead-space needle/syringes well worth it....

Buy Lab Tests Online

jmzwy

This is been said before and this will be a very straight-forward post, but the low dead-space fixed needle/syringes are well worth it. I recently switched to daily shots (which by the way has been extremely beneficial and will get its own post after my next set of labs). Anyway, upon switching to daily, I recognized that a substantial amount of T would remain in the needles that I'd been using for almost a year since starting therapy. I was using the luer-lock (the detachable type) easy touch 27 guage, 1/2 inch needle/syringe. I wanted to switch because of the lost medication from every injection - I do 18 mg a day and I'd estimate there would be 5/6 mg lost with every injection, perhaps more sometimes, so basically 1/3 gone. Anyway, I called Defy and asked for the low dead space fixed insulin needles/syringes. they don't sell them so I ordered from OTC wholesale after after reading threads here from Madman, Nelson, etc. Just started using these and they are so worth it. I use the .5 ml syringe with 27 gauge needle, 1/2". Not only do they fill faster, the needles I swear are much sharper and I feel almost absolutely nothing in my injection areas (rotate between delts, quads, and hip/glute-medius). Also, they just fit in your hand much better, and it is much easier to read and measure with the smaller .5 ml syringe. And I can verify there is basically no lost medication - with my old needles, after injection, I could easily force out a lot of oil that I could not get into my muscle no matter how long I pushed on the plunger. After a year of what I now see as 'shot-anxiety' I am finally actually almost enjoying the ritual. It's actually satisfying if I am trying to find the right word for it. ANd they are cheap: only $17 for 100. Only thing I may tinker with on my next batch of needles is going down from a .5 ml syringe to a .3 ml. Again I'm only doing 18 mg a day, which equates to .9 ml (or 9 'units'). Seems like the smaller syringe is more appropriate with the smaller dosing. So this is for those starting out or others still looking to dial in their shot ritual.... well worth trying in my opinion. Here is the link for the product I purchased... Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 27 Gauge &nbsp|&nbsp 0.5 CC Insulin Syringes

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I you use almost the same syringe. The only difference is it's a 29g. I think l it's a great syringe.

captq

I second Easy Touch brand cheap and most effective but sometimes hard to find. I have tried many other brands easy touch the best by far.

M

MarkM

I am a big fan of the Easy Touch syringe. I use 29 ga, .5cc, 1/2" needle......great product, and I've tried many brands. I too and thinking of going with a .3 cc when I order next.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me