Everything You Need to Know About Erectile Dysfunction

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

This week’s guest is Dr. Arthur “Bud” Burnett, a professor of urology at the John Hopkins School of Medicine.

Dr. Burnett is a world-renowned authority on Erectile Dysfunction and has contributed original discovery of Nitric Oxide biochemical mechanisms in erectile tissue.

His work has helped pave the way for the use of Nitric Oxide in Erectile Dysfunction.

In this conversation, Dr. Geo and Dr. Burnett discuss what is Erectile Dysfunction, what causes Erectile Dysfunction, some of the research Nitric Oxide has on Erectile Dysfunction, and much more.

Enjoy this conversation with Dr. Burnett!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
This needs to be hammered home!

37:20-39:53 - 3 things that are important to get an erection (nerve function/blood flow/hormonal)

It's not always TESTOSTERONE!

*The truth of the matter is testosterone does have a role in erections maybe certainly keeping the blood vessels healthier and this and that but its not quite as dominate a player in the erection response it may have a bigger role with regard to orienting a man towards sexual activity his sexual drive his sexual interest may be operating in aspects of the brain in terms of just how as men we operate and being oriented towards sexual functioning but really to drive penile functions specifically there are more dominant players including this how well your blood vessels are working how well the nerves are supplying these blood vessels to help regulate how the blood vessels react and so forth and so if these other aspects of the erection response really are out of whack and you have health conditions that really dominate blood vessel damage and then dominates nerve damage I have to tell patients that we need to get these other things you know more in order and not just give testosterone I think testosterone again should be a bigger player in a mans sexual libido than the erections per se

madman

Super Moderator

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale