enclomiphene 50mg split into 6.25mg

Buy Lab Tests Online

tLearner

Is it possible to split a 50mg tablet into 6.25mg doses?
The 50mg tablets are all that's available.
i'm considering buying tablet capsules and adding crushed tablets roughly dosed since accurate scales would be expensive.
Maybe someone with more experience has a better idea.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
One solution is to perform a dry dilution. For example, put a tablet in a measuring teaspoon and level it off by adding a filler such as corn starch. Empty the spoon into a mortar along with another level teaspoon of filler. Then use the pestle to pulverize the tablet and thoroughly mix it with the filler. Now each 1/4 teaspoon of the resulting powder should contain close to 6.25 mg of enclomiphene. This method isn't as precise as a wet dilution, but at least you don't need to worry about which solvent is appropriate.

tLearner

One solution is to perform a dry dilution. For example, put a tablet in a measuring teaspoon and level it off by adding a filler such as corn starch. Empty the spoon into a mortar along with another level teaspoon of filler. Then use the pestle to pulverize the tablet and thoroughly mix it with the filler. Now each 1/4 teaspoon of the resulting powder should contain close to 6.25 mg of enclomiphene. This method isn't as precise as a wet dilution, but at least you don't need to worry about which solvent is appropriate.
I don't see the need for corn starch. It might help buy stabilizing humidity but I could throw the prepared caps in a bag with something to do that. Is there another reason, like allowing me to use less accurate scales?

I was planning to mash them on a stainless steel plate and make it a roughly even line and use a ruler for dosing. I'd be concerned about mixing with corn starch, or whatever, just in case it was uneven. I've no experience accurately mixing stuff, no idea what diff density of the powders etc might make.

Anyway probably I'll just stick to the 12.5mg for now, without side effects there's probably no need to over think it. Hard to quarter those tablets accurately so might do the caps with a 12.5 dose.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I don't see the need for corn starch. It might help buy stabilizing humidity but I could throw the prepared caps in a bag with something to do that. Is there another reason, like allowing me to use less accurate scales?
Going by volume avoids the tedium of any precision weighing. And all you need are measuring spoons and a mortar and pestle. I've been "cutting" my enclomiphene this way without any problems. Although inexpensive scales are available with milligram resolution, I'm not sure they are very trustworthy at lower weights.

Last edited:

tLearner

Going by volume avoids the tedium of any precision weighing. And all you need are measuring spoons and a mortal and pestle. I've been "cutting" my enclomiphene this way without any problems. Although inexpensive scales are available with milligram resolution, I'm not sure they are very trustworthy at lower weights.
I think I'm still not confident to mix with other substances. Maybe I'll read up on it a little, since it's a very old practice I'm sure I'll find some good guide to it. I'll post some link or pdf when I do. Good to hear your experiences though, Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me