Early morning wake ups

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vonko1988

I have this issue that started shortly before TRT but TRT like exaggerated it.

I tend to wake up very early like 5-6 AM, feeling hot and energized and many times cannot fully fall asleep after that. I suspect it is some issue regarding cortisol.

My TRT regiment is 20mg sustanon daily and 100 UI HCG.

As supplements I take organic multivitamins, 1000mg Vitamin C Now Foods, 10 000 UI Vitamin D daily, 4 000mg fish oil including krill and cod liver, 80mg zinc picolinate/citrate, 400mg magnesium citrate, I also take night time 450mg Ashwagandha Now Foods.

**I took 2 days 900mg ashwagandha, and the sleep was much better. Last night I skipped the ashwagandha, added 0.5mg melatonin and again woke up around 6.**

Any suggestions how to tackle this?

For the last 6 yeast I've had various issues with sleep that were caused by what maybe caused my low t(extreme stress and damage to one of the nervous systems, but this is a theory)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wondering

I have had this intermittently over the years. If I take 10mg hydrocortisone it calms me right down. On weekends, it allows me to get another hour or two of sleep. Week days it just eliminates the anxiety. Given up screens in the evening, HCG, yoga etc. has helped and I now, while I may wake up early, I dont have that anxious feeling. The HC has always been a huge help, though I'd like to get off it at some point.

Vonko1988

I have had this intermittently over the years. If I take 10mg hydrocortisone it calms me right down. On weekends, it allows me to get another hour or two of sleep. Week days it just eliminates the anxiety. Given up screens in the evening, HCG, yoga etc. has helped and I now, while I may wake up early, I dont have that anxious feeling. The HC has always been a huge help, though I'd like to get off it at some point.

I also think there might be cortisol issue. The next time I take saliva cortisol I will prepare the bottles and take the samples when I wake up like that so I can take one sample at this night time wake up.

M.J

In my case it was low ferritin, do you do a lot of blood tests ? Or blood donation? Check ferritin and iron

Vonko1988

In my case it was low ferritin, do you do a lot of blood tests ? Or blood donation? Check ferritin and iron

I forgot to mention Im on TRT for 2 months only.
I will check them soon. No blood donation yet. I can show what they were prior to TRT:

Iron S 17.7 µmol/l 7,20 - 27,70
Ferritin S 280.4 µg/L 30 - 400 ECLIA

DixieWrecked

It takes a few months to stabilize. I wouldn't tweak anything yet. That's an excessive amount of Vitamin D and zinc. Both of those dosages would cause me issues for hatever thats worth.

Vonko1988

Yeah lot of zinc for sure. Need copper if you are taking zinc.
I tested copper it is still quite high. 50mg of highly absorbable zinc is the minimum amount to get zinc to optimal levels. I take a bit more, but after I finish the picolinate bottle I will be taking only 2x30mg citrate

DixieWrecked

I tested copper it is still quite high. 50mg of highly absorbable zinc is the minimum amount to get zinc to optimal levels. I take a bit more, but after I finish the picolinate bottle I will be taking only 2x30mg citrate

Seriously man. What is your thought process? What are you trying to achieve with both your Vitamin D dosage and zinc? Testing copper and all this stuff. You aren't going to be feeling right for along time with the way you're going about this. KISS method. Keep it simple stupid.

slicktop

I have this issue that started shortly before TRT but TRT like exaggerated it.

I tend to wake up very early like 5-6 AM, feeling hot and energized and many times cannot fully fall asleep after that. I suspect it is some issue regarding cortisol.

My TRT regiment is 20mg sustanon daily and 100 UI HCG.

As supplements I take organic multivitamins, 1000mg Vitamin C Now Foods, 10 000 UI Vitamin D daily, 4 000mg fish oil including krill and cod liver, 80mg zinc picolinate/citrate, 400mg magnesium citrate, I also take night time 450mg Ashwagandha Now Foods.

**I took 2 days 900mg ashwagandha, and the sleep was much better. Last night I skipped the ashwagandha, added 0.5mg melatonin and again woke up around 6.**

Any suggestions how to tackle this?

For the last 6 yeast I've had various issues with sleep that were caused by what maybe caused my low t(extreme stress and damage to one of the nervous systems, but this is a theory)
I want to have this "problem". Sounds to me like your body is ready for you to hit the gym or go for a run. Personally, I'd just take advantage of it and get some exercise, then go about your day. Early to bed, early to rise and all.

Vonko1988

I want to have this "problem". Sounds to me like your body is ready for you to hit the gym or go for a run. Personally, I'd just take advantage of it and get some exercise, then go about your day. Early to bed, early to rise and all.
I cannot fall asleep earlier my body clock is not used to and I wanna have some social life after work.
And when I wake up 5-6 this sleep is highly insufficient for me

M.J

I forgot to mention Im on TRT for 2 months only.
I will check them soon. No blood donation yet. I can show what they were prior to TRT:

Iron S 17.7 µmol/l 7,20 - 27,70
Ferritin S 280.4 µg/L 30 - 400 ECLIA
At least this part is good, see other things

Vonko1988

Seriously man. What is your thought process? What are you trying to achieve with both your Vitamin D dosage and zinc? Testing copper and all this stuff. You aren't going to be feeling right for along time with the way you're going about this. KISS method. Keep it simple stupid.

Taking this dosage of Vitamin D was advised by the doctor I consulted, he is one of the best in USA. I was taking 6000-7000 UI per day prior to that, my vitamin D levels in blood were around 70 and he said he want to see them higher and advised 10 000 UI. Also he advised zinc 2 x 30mg citrate, but I had issue finding these dosages of zinc.

Do you think high dosages of zinc or d can cause such issue?

I can cut them in half for now.

Appassionato

Taking this dosage of Vitamin D was advised by the doctor I consulted, he is one of the best in USA. I was taking 6000-7000 UI per day prior to that, my vitamin D levels in blood were around 70 and he said he want to see them higher and advised 10 000 UI. Also he advised zinc 2 x 30mg citrate, but I had issue finding these dosages of zinc.

Do you think high dosages of zinc or d can cause such issue?

I can cut them in half for now.

Dude, I've seen your posts on T nation as well, and you're overdoing it on everything.
You know there's too much for everything, water included? That doesn't exclude vitamins and minerals. Ever heard of zinc toxicity?
Do you realise that all this amount of supplements need to go through the liver to be metabolised?

I would run away from your doctor if I was you.
For what it worth, and despite what someone following the new trends will tell you, high levels of estradiol makes it impossible for me to fall asleep and stay asleep at night.

Vonko1988

Dude, I've seen your posts on T nation as well, and you're overdoing it on everything.
You know there's too much for everything, water included? That doesn't exclude vitamins and minerals. Ever heard of zinc toxicity?
Do you realise that all this amount of supplements need to go through the liver to be metabolised?

I would run away from your doctor if I was you.
For what it worth, and despite what someone following the new trends will tell you, high levels of estradiol makes it impossible for me to fall asleep and stay asleep at night.

I will reduce a bit my zinc and vitamin d and stop the zinc for a few days. I dont see what else Im overdosing

Appassionato

I will reduce a bit my zinc and vitamin d and stop the zinc for a few days. I dont see what else Im overdosing

Magnesium citrate has a poor absorption and a laxative effect.
Fish oil is a big topic at the moment. Many people are concerned of the toxicity due to the oils becoming rancid. Google it.
Ashwagandha has a stimulatory effect on many people, me included.

What's your protocol at the moment?
Lab tests at through?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale