Dr Lynese Lawson: Beyond Testosterone Lecture

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks, Rebecca ! We should do another video together. Our last one was well received about increasing attractiveness in a relationship.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RebeccaWatson

I would love to, Nelson! One topic I've really been looking at is the importance of optimized T levels when it comes to attraction.

The more I work with people to build attraction in their marriage, the more I realize you simply can't have optimized attraction without optimized hormones (men and women).

Optimized T levels, and also optimized fitness. For so many guys, they're intimidated to go to a gym so they fight it for so long, but then finally start working out and gain muscle, and lo and behold, that was the missing puzzle piece.

Also, setting boundaries with your partner is such a huge piece of it, and one that so many people (especially guys) struggle with.

I could talk about this forever. LOL Short version; I'd love to do more videos, Nelson. : )

Dicky

I would love to, Nelson! One topic I've really been looking at is the importance of optimized T levels when it comes to attraction.

The more I work with people to build attraction in their marriage, the more I realize you simply can't have optimized attraction without optimized hormones (men and women).

Optimized T levels, and also optimized fitness. For so many guys, they're intimidated to go to a gym so they fight it for so long, but then finally start working out and gain muscle, and lo and behold, that was the missing puzzle piece.

Also, setting boundaries with your partner is such a huge piece of it, and one that so many people (especially guys) struggle with.

I could talk about this forever. LOL Short version; I'd love to do more videos, Nelson. : )
It was a very good interview. Definitely would be interested in hearing more from Rebecca and Nelson!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me