Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

This is a "clinical trial"?

1667572076855.png
Ouch.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

How are these peptides supposed to survive the digestive process intact?

You going to love this

I quote below post #1516 dated 26 July 2022 by Emeric Delczeg:

"This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.
Pinocytosis [pin″o-si-to´sis]
a mechanism by which cells ingest extracellular fluid and its contents; it involves the formation of invaginations by the cell membrane, which close and break off to form fluid-filled vacuoles in the cytoplasm (see accompanying illustration). adj., adj pinocytot´ic.
Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.
Paracrine /para·crine/ (par´ah-krin)
1. denoting a type of hormone function in which hormone synthesized in and released from endocrine cells binds to its receptor in nearby cells and affects their function.
2. denoting the secretion of a hormone by an organ other than an endocrine gland."

Willyt

Does he use 5mg or 10mg daily? What ester does he use?
Last I checked on that monster thread, Emeric rotates between 8 weeks of 10mg daily and then 8 weeks of 6mg daily. Can't remember if its Cyp or Enan.

He tests around 600 TT on 6mg, but then again that result all depends on when test was taken because of the tail from the previous 8 weeks of 10mg. It's an interesting story because of his background as bodybuilder, who as you know are rather prone to excess!

T

tareload

You going to love this

I quote below post #1516 dated 26 July 2022 by Emeric Delczeg:

"This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.
Pinocytosis [pin″o-si-to´sis]
a mechanism by which cells ingest extracellular fluid and its contents; it involves the formation of invaginations by the cell membrane, which close and break off to form fluid-filled vacuoles in the cytoplasm (see accompanying illustration). adj., adj pinocytot´ic.
Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.
Paracrine /para·crine/ (par´ah-krin)
1. denoting a type of hormone function in which hormone synthesized in and released from endocrine cells binds to its receptor in nearby cells and affects their function.
2. denoting the secretion of a hormone by an organ other than an endocrine gland."

Nope. While theoretically feasible, the post doesn't explain how the peptides make it to the intestines intact. Thanks for sharing!

1667573675900.png

1667573629103.png

bixt

Nope. While theoretically feasible, the post doesn't explain how the peptides make it to the intestines intact

Exactly. Those peptides are going to be decimated by stomach acid. What the guy is doing is throwing around various definitions of big words. This seems to impress people and makes the guy appear far more knowledgeable than he is. They believe therefore that his product works.

Sadly this appears to be just another case of a former celeb trying to make a buck selling snake oil, on the strengh of their former glory. Has happened many a time in history.

Anyway, one can probably just eat egg yolks or whole eggs raw for those promoted benifits of that supplement.

Last edited:

Forty2

Last I checked on that monster thread, Emeric rotates between 8 weeks of 10mg daily and then 8 weeks of 6mg daily. Can't remember if its Cyp or Enan.

He tests around 600 TT on 6mg, but then again that result all depends on when test was taken because of the tail from the previous 8 weeks of 10mg. It's an interesting story because of his background as bodybuilder, who as you know are rather prone to excess!
If prepared to inject daily, why not use test prop?

CanadaJim

I always have a baseline of mild reflux symptoms but they were exaggerated quite a bit by TRT. My symptoms diminished to their normal low baseline within a couple weeks of stopping.
I developed GERD as well while trying TRT. To the point I had a full cardio workup. Everything came back fine. Shortly after I stopped the test the GERD symptoms completely disappeared....

Mastodont

It takes pretty long for clomiphene to clear out of the system, unless enclomiphene is different. And also, i have many times had a honeymoon phase after stopping trt but the same symptoms start to creep eventually, hope it is not the case for you, or maybe you could tolerate your pre trt state.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I repeated my labs at 2.5 months since final test cypionate dose, 1.5 months since final test propionate dose, and 1 month since final enclomiphene dose:

Test

Pre-TRT Baseline

1 Month Post-PCT

Normal Range

LH

3.8 mIU/mL

3.9 mIU/mL

1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL

FSH

10.5 mIU/mL

8.0 mIU/mL

1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL

Total Testosterone

612 ng/dL

603 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

56 nmol/L

36 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

66.7 pg/mL

111.0 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

8.7 ng/dL

12.5 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

My SHBG is normal now and my free T is much higher than before I started. The only thing different about my lifestyle is that I no longer consume caffeine after I was forced to give it up to tolerate TRT. Some research supports the idea that caffeine consumption can significantly reduce testosterone levels.

Thank you TRT, for overstimulating me to the point that I couldn't tolerate the caffeine anymore that was suppressing my testosterone production and making me think I needed TRT. I even found a use for my old vials of testosterone cypionate: I'm giving my wife roughly 5 mg a week now (3 mg every 4 days). I have a couple years supply at that dose. I'll talk about that more in the other thread.

My libido is still mediocre but otherwise I'm doing pretty well. I just read this book that I would recommend to everyone:

Brain Energy: A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Understanding Mental Health—and Improving Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, OCD, PTSD, and More

I'm focused on strategies to improve mitochondrial function now and trying some different things like doing more cardio, meditating more regularly, supplementing alpha lipoic acid and some b-vitamins, etc. I'll report back on how that goes.

T

tareload

I repeated my labs at 2.5 months since final test cypionate dose, 1.5 months since final test propionate dose, and 1 month since final enclomiphene dose:

Test

Pre-TRT Baseline

1 Month Post-PCT

Normal Range

LH

3.8 mIU/mL

3.9 mIU/mL

1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL

FSH

10.5 mIU/mL

8.0 mIU/mL

1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL

Total Testosterone

612 ng/dL

603 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

56 nmol/L

36 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

66.7 pg/mL

111.0 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

8.7 ng/dL

12.5 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

My SHBG is normal now and my free T is much higher than before I started. The only thing different about my lifestyle is that I no longer consume caffeine after I was forced to give it up to tolerate TRT. Some research supports the idea that caffeine consumption can significantly reduce testosterone levels.

Thank you TRT, for overstimulating me to the point that I couldn't tolerate the caffeine anymore that was suppressing my testosterone production and making me think I needed TRT. I even found a use for my old vials of testosterone cypionate: I'm giving my wife roughly 5 mg a week now (3 mg every 4 days). I have a couple years supply at that dose. I'll talk about that more in the other thread.

My libido is still mediocre but otherwise I'm doing pretty well. I just read this book that I would recommend to everyone:

Brain Energy: A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Understanding Mental Health—and Improving Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, OCD, PTSD, and More

I'm focused on strategies to improve mitochondrial function now and trying some different things like doing more cardio, meditating more regularly, supplementing alpha lipoic acid and some b-vitamins, etc. I'll report back on how that goes.
Wow great summary! Congrats on the bump in free T.

cFTv still kicking ass I see. Appreciate the update and look forward to your new threads! Best wishes.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Thanks for the followup.
Can you post the thread on the wife's experience with 5mg per week?

Hyrulewarrior1978

Test

Pre-TRT Baseline

1 Month Post-PCT

Normal Range

LH

3.8 mIU/mL

3.9 mIU/mL

1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL

FSH

10.5 mIU/mL

8.0 mIU/mL

1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL

Total Testosterone

612 ng/dL

603 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

56 nmol/L

36 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

66.7 pg/mL

111.0 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

8.7 ng/dL

12.5 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

How much caffeine were you taking? Caffeine just seems so benign to me. What makes you think caffeine is the source of your issues (besides this test result)? Ie What other problems do you have with taking caffeine?

sammmy

1 month after enclomiphene is too early to evaluate SHBG and free testosterone.

I did a "cycle" of only oxandrolone once and at 1 month after I stopped it, my estradiol was all of sudden in the normal male range (it usually flies high). I thought I was "cured" but my estradiol went back to the usual high levels in 2-3 months. Some hormonal disturbances take longer time to go back to equilibrium than others.

Mastodont

Test

Pre-TRT Baseline

1 Month Post-PCT

Normal Range

LH

3.8 mIU/mL

3.9 mIU/mL

1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL

FSH

10.5 mIU/mL

8.0 mIU/mL

1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL

Total Testosterone

612 ng/dL

603 ng/dL

250 - 1100 ng/dL

SHBG

56 nmol/L

36 nmol/L

10 - 50 nmol/L

Free Testosterone (EqD)

66.7 pg/mL

111.0 pg/mL

35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Free Testosterone (calc)

8.7 ng/dL

12.5 ng/dL

4.6 - 22.4 ng/dL

Not saying it's not possible but could this study not just be showing that caffeine intake is popular among men with low T, as a resort to have more energy?
It is clearly the case that a very large portion of men without hypogonadal tendencies are consuming caffeine, it might be that caffeine suppresses testosterone on some but not all, i personally have been on and off during times off trt, can't say i noticed any trend towards higher t in the bloodwork without caffeine.

sammmy

You are right about the caffeine study. It shows correlation which can be explained in exactly the way you said, not necessarily that caffeine intake reduces testosterone.

That's why in statistics they say "correlation is not causation".

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me