Does anyone have a good trt doctor in new York who takes insurance?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vtail

Dr Rotman in Nassau County. He's pretty good, but his office staff is terrible. I could not deal with them so I went to Defy. You may have better luck.

rimster

Dr Rotman in Nassau County. He's pretty good, but his office staff is terrible. I could not deal with them so I went to Defy. You may have better luck.
Hi thanks. He does take my insurance but he wants to do labs every three months. That's too much for me. Any other suggestions would be appreciated

DrRotman

Hi, this is Dr Rotman. I have offices in nyc and long island . I am truly sorry about your experience with my office staff. This is not the normal experience and if you decide to return please reach out to me directly if this occurs. In terms of blood tests, it is generally every 6 months after you are dialed in so whomever told you 3 months was incorrect.

rimster

Hi, this is Dr Rotman. I have offices in nyc and long island . I am truly sorry about your experience with my office staff. This is not the normal experience and if you decide to return please reach out to me directly if this occurs. In terms of blood tests, it is generally every 6 months after you are dialed in so whomever told you 3 months was incorrect.
Hi dr. Thanks for that information. On the phone i was told three months. I'm already on testosterone replacement. I'm interested in coming to you. Would i have to come in for refills of medication or it can be called in by phone? I live 45 minutes away from the office.

DrRotman

Hi dr. Thanks for that information. On the phone i was told three months. I'm already on testosterone replacement. I'm interested in coming to you. Would i have to come in for refills of medication or it can be called in by phone? I live 45 minutes away from the office.
No , refills can be send electronically. Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any difficulties making an appointment. I will facilitate personally.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me