Different vial color concern

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ch257

I’ve always had dark vials from hikma/Actavis but this time it is clear same manufacturer. I noticed it looks like the same tint as their progesterone vials and I’m concerned they mislabeled. I have picks of old vials vs the new clear one

Attachments

• C10F8D69-7284-433F-98F1-43F373C97218.png
    C10F8D69-7284-433F-98F1-43F373C97218.png
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • FE4D4A88-8A74-48AE-ACA1-D98CE198B5C3.png
    FE4D4A88-8A74-48AE-ACA1-D98CE198B5C3.png
    701.8 KB · Views: 36
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve always had dark vials from hikma/Actavis but this time it is clear same manufacturer. I noticed it looks like the same tint as their progesterone vials and I’m concerned they mislabeled. I have picks of old vials vs the new clear one
What kind of oil is it mixed with. When I first started trt, my testosterone was always dark colored. Now it's clear.

Ch257

What kind of oil is it mixed with. When I first started trt, my testosterone was always dark colored. Now it's clear.
The oil is the same it’s just the manufacturer changed the color of the actual glass vial. I’m concerned it was a mislabel

klime

I’ve always had dark vials from hikma/Actavis but this time it is clear same manufacturer. I noticed it looks like the same tint as their progesterone vials and I’m concerned they mislabeled. I have picks of old vials vs the new clear o
I have the same testosterone. Was getting brown bottles but now clear. Everything is good on my end. I haven’t noticed any difference in the effectiveness of the testosterone. Hope this helps.

Ch257

I have the same testosterone. Was getting brown bottles but now clear. Everything is good on my end. I haven’t noticed any difference in the effectiveness of the testosterone. Hope this helps.
It was also Actavis 10ml? Thanks man. Also if you have a chance is there any way you could check the batch number? Mines lot 2102088.1

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching