DHEA makes me...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vtail

Since stopping the DHEA and I am definitely less agitated. i haven't taken it in about a week and it seems like each day the feeling faded a little and now I am basically normal.

So today I started pregnenolone at 30mgs. I'll see if I notice any benefits. I suppose I am looking for improvement in sleep, brain fog, and libido. I wouldn't be fiddling with anything if I felt perfect.

Any update? I'm considering trying the same 'experiment'.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

Any update? I'm considering trying the same 'experiment'.

I've been using the same protocol for a month now and its the best I have felt since being on TRT. I can't say that I am perfect but I look the best I have ever looked. I feel pretty good. I just hit a dead lift of 535 pounds where my previous PR was 475 before TRT. I've only been on TRT since April. I was waiting to post this until early September because I wanted to get bloodwork first. But since you asked.....

Test=40mg eod
HCG=300iu eod
DHEA=25mg ed
pregenolone=30mg eod

DixieWrecked

I've been using the same protocol for a month now and its the best I have felt since being on TRT. I can't say that I am perfect but I look the best I have ever looked. I feel pretty good. I just hit a dead lift of 535 pounds where my previous PR was 475 before TRT. I've only been on TRT since April. I was waiting to post this until early September because I wanted to get bloodwork first. But since you asked.....

Test=40mg eod
HCG=300iu eod
DHEA=25mg ed
pregenolone=30mg eod

Got my bw back
TT = 1254
FT = 29.2
Senestive e2 = 40.1

I feel freaking great

DixieWrecked

What brand of pregnenolone? So your brain fog is completely gone? How’s libido?

I would say my brain fog is completely gone. I feel sharp. I feel great. I look amazing. Libido is through the freaking rough. Almost to the point where I am thinking that it may be too much for a 37 year old lol. It's fun having girls 10-17 years younger pursuing me, but I also feel like its surreal, like I am too old for some behaviors I'm exhibiting. Its a good problem to have I suppose.

I am using Vitamin Shoppe DHEA and pregnenolone.

Last edited:

Gman86

I would say my brain fog is completely gone. I feel sharp. I feel great. I look amazing. Libido is through the freaking rough. Almost to the point where I am thinking that it may be too much for a 37 year old lol. It's fun having girls 10-17 years younger pursuing me, but I also feel like its surreal, like I am too old for some behaviors I'm exhibiting. Its a good problem to have I suppose.

I am using Vitamin Shoppe DHEA and pregnenolone.

Man that’s amazing to hear. So what changed? Looks like you’re still taking DHEA. Do you mind posting your complete protocol when you had all those symptoms, and your protocol now, including DHEA and pregnenolone.

When do you take the pregnenolone? And I assume you just swallow a 30mg capsule once per day?

DixieWrecked

Man that’s amazing to hear. So what changed? Looks like you’re still taking DHEA. Do you mind posting your complete protocol when you had all those symptoms, and your protocol now, including DHEA and pregnenolone.

When do you take the pregnenolone? And I assume you just swallow a 30mg capsule once per day?

Previous protocol that had high e2 symptoms was:

TC = 90mg 3.5d
HCG = 500 3.5d
DHEA = 25ms ed

Bloodwork:
TT = 1021
FT = 24.3
Sensetive e2 = 54

So basically I reduced my T dosage from 180 weekly to 140.
Increased frequency of both T and HCG from 3.5 days to EOD
Added in Pregnenolone

Sometimes I take the pregnenolone every 3 days. It is stimulating to me and if I am too amped up I will wait to take it until I relax a little. It can keep me up at night.

I was pleasantly surprised to see my numbers improve so much while lowering my dosage.

Gman86

Previous protocol that had high e2 symptoms was:

TC = 90mg 3.5d
HCG = 500 3.5d
DHEA = 25ms ed

Bloodwork:
TT = 1021
FT = 24.3
Sensetive e2 = 54

So basically I reduced my T dosage from 180 weekly to 140.
Increased frequency of both T and HCG from 3.5 days to EOD
Added in Pregnenolone

Sometimes I take the pregnenolone every 3 days. It is stimulating to me and if I am too amped up I will wait to take it until I relax a little. It can keep me up at night.

I was pleasantly surprised to see my numbers improve so much while lowering my dosage.

Thanks so much for that info. Last questions. When do you take the pregnenolone, am, pm? And what’s your SHBG?

DixieWrecked

Thanks so much for that info. Last questions. When do you take the pregnenolone, am, pm? And what’s your SHBG?

No problem man!

I take the pregnenolone in the am. DHEA in the evening.

My SHBG was 41 before I started TRT in March.

After two months (May) on TRT (old protocol) it was 35. I don't know what it is currently.

Last edited:

DixieWrecked

pregnenolone really is awesome for me. I definitely feel worse if I don't take it often enough. I just wanted to confirm because I recently experimented a little and there is a big difference with and without it.

Gman86

pregnenolone really is awesome for me. I definitely feel worse if I don't take it often enough. I just wanted to confirm because I recently experimented a little and there is a big difference with and without it.

So have you tried increasing your dose of pregnenolone at all? Or are you just going to stick with the 30mg capsules of pregnenolone every 2-3 days?

Also, when you take it every 3 days, so the positive effects last until your next dose?

DixieWrecked

So have you tried increasing your dose of pregnenolone at all? Or are you just going to stick with the 30mg capsules of pregnenolone every 2-3 days?

Also, when you take it every 3 days, so the positive effects last until your next dose?

I already feel like the 30 mg is more than enough. The reason I experimented with not taking it is because it can effect my sleep some. I may buy the 10mg capsules from pure encapsulations. But to answer your question, yes I will feel a single 30mg dose for multiple days. But it also takes a few doses to build up some, which in my experience takes a week or a little less.

And I have to say that the effects from this supplement for me are pretty profound. More energy. More smiling. Quicker wit. less sleep. Confidence

Gman86

I went ahead and bought the 10mg version because this 30mg feels almost like adderal to me. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Ya I have the 30mg pure encapsulation capsules at home. Going to try and sprinkle a tiny bit out on my tongue each morning to take, and see how I do. If I don’t notice any negative effects, I’ll start working my way up slowly. I feel like every other time I’ve used it, it ended up interfering with my sleep. It’s been so long since I’ve tried it though, so I honestly don’t remember.

I also have pregnenolone cream prescribed by Empower. Anyone know if there’s a preferred method of delivery when it comes to pregnenolone?

wondering

I would think so, but I'm on trt and dhea (about 3-4 days per week) and yet I'm suffering from burnout or adrenal fatigue. I cannot get any relief.

TRT made my adrenals crash (HPA Dysregulation as Dr. Mariano calls it). Happened 2 times that I initiated TRT and HC was the only thing that pulled me out of it. If your HPA is less than optimal, TRT can reduce ACTH to your detriment instead of benefit.

Last edited:

wondering

TRT made my adrenals crash (HPA Dysregulation as Dr. Mariano calls it). Happened 2 times that I initiated TRT and HC was the only thingtht pulled me out of it. If you HPA is less than optimal, TRT can reduce ACTH to your detriment instead of benefit.

Whatever happened to Dr. Mariano? I spoke with him on the phone maybe 3 years ago. His old forum says "ComingSoon" for years. He was writing a book, but I haven't seen anything come out from him. The boards miss him for sure - his posts were always so in-depth.

blinkyvx

does everyone get labs for DHEA/PREG before starting? Bought both of those waiting to take [hoping doc will draw labs tomorrow after i donate blood to lower HCT].

does everyone also just get their docs to prescribe HcG?

captain

If you want to know if your DHEA supplement is getting in your system you want labs before you start. Those who want HCG prescribed has to get it prescribed from a doctor that will and there is not many that will.

DHEA-Sulfate is the test you want. No one tests Pregnenolone, is a poor test on the face of it and is usually cost prohibitive for most any way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me