Delayed or Absent Orgasm in Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
12:05-16:00

*I'll be honest often times we really don't know this delayed ejaculation and orgasmia this is probably the least understood and hardest to deal with problems that clinicians such as myself and in general the clinical world come up against and you know and look there are a variety of potential causes

In this episode, we discuss delayed or absent orgasms. Most guys are familiar with premature ejaculation, a condition in which men achieve an orgasm and ejaculate too soon.

*But what about guys who take too long to achieve an orgasm or cannot achieve one at all?

*How long is too long when it comes to reaching an orgasm?

*What causes delayed or absent orgasms?

*What are the treatment options and how well do they work?

To answer these questions and many more, we turned to a true expert.

Alexander W. Pastuszak, MD, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Surgery - Urology in the Department of Surgery at The University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dr. Pastuszak earned his undergraduate degree at Yale University and completed his MD and Ph.D. at the University of California, San Francisco. He completed his urology residency at Baylor College of Medicine and a fellowship in male reproductive medicine at Baylor College of Medicine.

Dr. Pastuszak has authored over 80 peer-reviewed articles and numerous book chapters on men’s reproductive and sexual health, and he is the editor of the textbook entitled Management of Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women: An Interdisciplinary Approach. He has also been the Section Editor for the journals Sexual Medicine and Current Sexual Health Reports and is Associate Editor of Sexual Medicine Reviews, the Journal of Sexual Medicine, and Fertility and Sterility.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

Ribeye

12:05-16:00

*I'll be honest often times we really don't know this delayed ejaculation and orgasmia this is probably the least understood and hardest to deal with problems that clinicians such as myself and in general the clinical world come up against and you know and look there are a variety of potential causes

In this episode, we discuss delayed or absent orgasms. Most guys are familiar with premature ejaculation, a condition in which men achieve an orgasm and ejaculate too soon.

*But what about guys who take too long to achieve an orgasm or cannot achieve one at all?

*How long is too long when it comes to reaching an orgasm?

*What causes delayed or absent orgasms?

*What are the treatment options and how well do they work?

To answer these questions and many more, we turned to a true expert.

Alexander W. Pastuszak, MD, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Surgery - Urology in the Department of Surgery at The University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dr. Pastuszak earned his undergraduate degree at Yale University and completed his MD and Ph.D. at the University of California, San Francisco. He completed his urology residency at Baylor College of Medicine and a fellowship in male reproductive medicine at Baylor College of Medicine.

Dr. Pastuszak has authored over 80 peer-reviewed articles and numerous book chapters on men’s reproductive and sexual health, and he is the editor of the textbook entitled Management of Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women: An Interdisciplinary Approach. He has also been the Section Editor for the journals Sexual Medicine and Current Sexual Health Reports and is Associate Editor of Sexual Medicine Reviews, the Journal of Sexual Medicine, and Fertility and Sterility.
thanks for posting this interview. It is full of great information. As a 64 yr old who has struggled with ED, and delayed ejaculation post 6 yrs prostate cancer treatment and being followed by a community urologist who didn't have a clue and left me on finasteride for years, I am fortunate to be where I am and able to function at all. For everyone reading this, don't give up. I have struggled but, over some time, consultation with a trained doc who is very good, have made tremendous gains in ability to get an erection, sensitivity, keep an erection, and am now making real gains thru a combination of cabergoline, and shockwave therapy on the delayed ejaculation too. Having said that, It may be the cabergoline, or the shockwave who knows for sure? I have also had a series of P shots two years ago, and use tadalafil daily, and inject Tri Mix too. It's been a steady gain, to greater and greater sensitivity, and the keystone was Testosterone replacement. Before that I didn't even care let alone have the ability to get an erection. I feel so incredibly better I cannot express it. And if anyone has a hot single sister let me know!!

MarcoFL

I know it is not viewed well here but I cannot orgasm if my E2 get in the 50's. I gave up .5mg of anastrozole about 2 years ago and was decent at first but started having delayed or no orgasm. I have been back on .25mg 2X per week and back to normal and less water retention. just my two cents and my how my body reacted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me