Male Anorgasmia and Delayed Ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

Alexander Pastuszak, MD, Ph.D., reviews the anatomy and physiology relevant to delayed ejaculation and anorgasmia, as well as the causes and diagnosis of these conditions. He also discusses psychosexual and behavioral coaching treatment approaches for these conditions and evidence for pharmacotherapy options.

Screenshot (9689).png

Screenshot (9690).png

Screenshot (9691).png

Screenshot (9692).png

Screenshot (9693).png

Screenshot (9694).png

Screenshot (9695).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Esq

This is pretty interesting stuff. I started a thread last week about this very issue. It turns out my prolactin is high (26.3 (range 4.0-15.2)), likely from the Lyrica I take for neuropathic pain. I see in the materials above that the suggested starting dose for cabergoline is 0.25 BIW. Dr. Saya has prescribed cabergoline for me at 0.125 BIW, then retest prolactin in six weeks. I'm going to follow his advice and protocol, of course, but I'm wondering if 0.125 BIW is going to do much. DE/anorgasmia has been wreaking havoc my sex life with my wife since I started the Lyrica, and I'm getting a bit desperate to get it under control. She's a good sport, but she doesn't always enjoy how long it takes me to climax.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me