Creatine and teenageers

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rabbit91476

Most googled articles say no creatine under 18. Which is later talk and not data.
I know some here are great record keepers. Any one have any links to any real data on 15 year olds taking it. I’m a Nurse so I gots the just of things . But any for of real world data would be helpful. As he keeps asking.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

While creatine probably doesn't hurt younger people, especially since it occurs naturally in beef, the most important thing for a growing person is quality food and plenty of it. People are conditioned to look for a magic pill or powder, but few understand the importance of eating a lot of high quality protein and enough food overall while excluding toxic food like vegetable oils. This is especially true for the young ladies as well. Restricting calories during the growing years is likely very unhealthy. I remember eating three pasta main courses and 8 glasses of chocolate milk just for dinner when I was in college.

Last edited:

BigTex

I remember when we were preached as coaches to not to allow kids to use supplements in sport only to go visit Texas A&M and find cases of protein supplements and creatine stacked up in the weight room. As I teach in my classes, supplements are used to add to a balanced diet. Reality is, athletes are going to do what ever they have to to get an edge, even if it is in their mind. Kids that eat any kind of protein are already consuming creatine and they are all doing fine. But as @Guided_by_Voices young people need to be taught the importance of eating good healthy meals first.

madman

Super Moderator
Most googled articles say no creatine under 18. Which is later talk and not data.
I know some here are great record keepers. Any one have any links to any real data on 15 year olds taking it. I’m a Nurse so I gots the just of things . But any for of real world data would be helpful. As he keeps asking.

BigTex

Interesting to note from the video that they say creatine is a =n essential nutrient for normal growth and development. Shorter children usually consume less creatine that taller children at the same age. Thus the need for children to consume more animal products to help with normal growth and maturation. With this encouragement to eat less meats and more plant based diets, there is a trend for children to consume less and less creatine in their diets.

Apparently is is not so unhealthy.

creatine.JPG

Clinical applications

clinical.JPG

2.JPG

Conclusion, it is safe for adolescents....YES

Great video.

Systemlord

I’m using BodyTech’s monohydrate creatine and I ran into problems at the tail end of my loading phase. I felt a bit strange mentally and have taken a break for a couple of days.

I have notice significant benefits.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching