compounded vs pharmaceutical

Buy Lab Tests Online

carkrazy

Do you think there is any difference between compounded testosterone and pharmaceutical grade testosterone you would get from your local pharmacy other than the oils used? I've always been curious as to the quality and accuracy of the medication from a compound pharmacy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Do you think there is any difference between compounded testosterone and pharmaceutical grade testosterone you would get from your local pharmacy other than the oils used? I've always been curious as to the quality and accuracy of the medication from a compound pharmacy.

As long as the compounded pharmacy is reputable and known to follow strict standards than there should be no difference between big pharma vs compounded.

Although there are various compounded pharmacies throughout Canada and the US that have been shown to be subpar.

Here is a study regarding compounded creams vs big pharma gels:

Accuracy of Testosterone Concentrations in Compounded Testosterone Products

Ethan D. Grober, MD, MEd, FRCSC,* Alaina Garbens, MD,* Andrea Božovic´, MSc, PhD,†‡ Vathany Kulasingam, PhD,†‡ Majid Fanipour, MD,* and Eleftherios P. Diamandis, MD, PhD,†‡§ *

In conclusion, the concentration of testosterone in testosterone creams and gels supplied by compounding pharmacies can be variable and potentially compromise the efficacy and safety of testosterone replacement therapy. Patients, physicians, and pharmacists need to be aware of such uncertainty. Testosterone concentrations in products supplied by Health Canada approved industry manufacturers were accurate and consistent over time. Our results highlight the need for further review of the current best-practice standards as they relate to training, credentialing, and licensure and ongoing quality control and feedback for compounding pharmacist

Attachments

• grober2015.pdf
    161.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

blackebob

I think a compounder is actually much more stringently regulated.

Big Pharma wants the compounders out of business. I talk to my pharmicist, and she says that compounders are getting harder to find beause of all the BS they push out about them. Its all about money, compounders were here long before the newest miracle drug.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me