Can a person be on psychiatric medications and be on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

burnoutat42

It's likely the patents expired and those are now generics, new SSRI's will have new patents. Look at ED drugs, by the time the patents expire the money researching and designing the drug have been recouped, now onto the next new SSRI.

And now that one is usually more times then not completely screwed up both mentally and physically...heck why not throw in a "antipsychotic ", for good measure! And to make matters worse it often times takes one years not months to get off these drugs..hence a customer for life! Those that eventually do make it out "ALIVE" are called "Psychiatric Survivors", for a reason!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat2

I think your missing my point? Once "Psychiatry" gains a new customer.....they hope to gain that customer for life! What your psychiatrist will often times do is swap out your "Generic SSRI /Antidepressant", for a new supposedly more powerful drug which costs ones insurance lots of money!

The "Pharmaceutical Rep", then incentives your psychiatrist to put you on
the supposed new wonder drug which has less side effects etc! This is why ones psychiatrist is constantly giving out "FREE samples"....it's an endless cycle.

The same could be said of TRT. Look at all the T mills and clinics making money off of it, not to mention how expensive Androgel and other big pharma T preparations are.

Yes there are lots of reasons to avoid psych meds, and lots of reasons to try TRT instead, but cost and isn't really one of them.

Dansk

The same could be said of TRT. Look at all the T mills and clinics making money off of it, not to mention how expensive Androgel and other big pharma T preparations are.

Yes there are lots of reasons to avoid psych meds, and lots of reasons to try TRT instead, but cost and isn't really one of them.

There are lots of reasons to avoid any prescription drugs, yeah perhaps to avoid the side effects, however I believe most people don't need them. They use them as a band aide.

Prescription tv advertising has taken over the commercial space and this fact does not seem to be going away anytime soon, why.. because it works. Whatever is on TV as a commercial is whats being pushed inside MDs offices. I gotta say there are lots of SSRI commercials. I would match up TRT efficacy over SSRI efficacy any day of the week. Also I have yet to see any TRT commercials.

SkyWarn

I have Klonopin and Xanax that I take as needed. Sometimes when I cant sleep I will pop a Xanax. When I get bad anxiety I may use Klonopin for several days. Back about 10 years ago I was very anxious and used Klonopin daily. Just once a day as its very long acting. I never really had any problems with these drugs taking them as needed. Sometimes I go a month without taking a Benzo. I think it depends on the individual. I am hyper vigilant not to over-do anything to the point it becomes an addiction.

SkyWarn

My update:

Since my last post here, I've continued my daily test injections but found small daily doses of HCG were no good for me. My balls started to hurt, loads got smaller and I didn't feel as happy. So I went back to 350iu shots M/W/F. After feeling this was the combo I'd stay with I lowered my zoloft dose to 25mg which I stayed with for two weeks then went completely off it Sept 22nd.

During this time I had to come off the NDT Defy subscribed. Wasn't working right and felt I was wasting money based on lab results. I plan on staying off for a while and finding a local Dr to help with my thyroid in the future.

My observation with everything I've read and learned here and in life with myself and others I know. People have anxiety because of a chemical imbalance or how they let their mind operate. In my case I had both issues.

I use to feel anxious for no reason. My mind didn't even have to think of something to get me like this it just was. When I started TRT with HCG things started to change positively for me. When I introduced preg I really started feeling better. I felt this fixed the chemical problem naturally.

My other problem and I'm still dealing with it is my thought process. I'm not use to not feeling like a mess anymore and I actually make myself worry about things because Im not use to not worrying about things. I also worry about my anxiety coming back at some time. This is as far as I'm concerned bad habits I picked up over years of living with anxiety that my mind needs to break from now.

Member Mountain Man uploaded some books he wrote on CBT. Id suggest finding the post or asking him for them. I can't find them since the place has been updated. I'd also look into any other books that talk about reprogramming ones mind. My suggestion is to first fix the chemical problem if you feel you have one. Then reprogram your mind (change your thought process).

This is very interesting. I started HCG 4 weeks ago 250 units twice a week. The evening of my first shot I felt a strange sensation in my testicles. After being on T for 10 years my testicles are starting to return to normal size. But I just feel like the 250 is too small a dose. Im having labs done next week and will ask to increase the dose. I need to see where E2 is at thought because I have noticed some symptoms but they worse in the first 2 weeks of starting and seem to be improving

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me