Buy Cabergoline online?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayD

Can anyone recommend a website to purchase Cabergoline online that ships internationally. As Doctor can't help me and Endo won't(New Zealand extremely conservative regarding TRT)Tried P5P but made me feel off

Thanks JD

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Yoda

MedsCourier can also procure medicines on your behalf.

Use to figure out the local brand names, dosages and prices. Use the info you have gained from 1mg to instruct medscourier to procure for you.

Disclosure: I have not used this service, but some others I know have used it and say it is legit. YMMV wrt NZ and it's customs checks.

JayD

Use to figure out the local brand names, dosages and prices. Use the info you have gained from 1mg to instruct medscourier to procure for you.

Disclosure: I have not used this service, but some others I know have used it and say it is legit. YMMV wrt NZ and it's customs checks.
Thanks very much

JayD

Was looking promising untill the "one time" mobile password never arrived. Plus they wanted me to upload a prescription from my doc. Great prices though.

I have found a place in Canada but omg it's USD$100 for 8 x 0.25 pills. But looking like my only option at this point. Found another place but they wanted Bitcoin, and between myself and my teenage daughter we just couldn't figure out how to set it up let alone pay for it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
AllDayChemist.com or its sister site ReliableRxPharmacy.com. I've used them many times and never had a problem. I learned about them from others in the forum who have also had good experiences overall. ADC does ship to New Zealand. Just ignore the part of the form requesting a prescription. It'll be shipped anyway.

Cabergoline is strong stuff, so you might want to start with at most a quarter of a 0.25 mg tablet once or twice a week.

JayD

AllDayChemist.com or its sister site ReliableRxPharmacy.com. I've used them many times and never had a problem. I learned about them from others in the forum who have also had good experiences overall. ADC does ship to New Zealand. Just ignore the part of the form requesting a prescription. It'll be shipped anyway.

Cabergoline is strong stuff, so you might want to start with at most a quarter of a 0.25 mg tablet once or twice a week.
Thank you

JayD

With a script from my doctor, I have purchased 24 x .25mg tablets from Canadian Pharmacy King for $72.99. I think they have a $9.99 shipping fee. Not sure if they will take a script or ship to New Zealand but you can always take a look: Canadian Pharmacy King – CIPA Verified – We Ship to the US
Hey Thanks

I managed to get some from Canada. Wow is it strong stuff or what...

Can barely tolerate 0.12mg per week, guess that means its working ha

but guess could also be clashing with my zoloft which im now weaning myself off...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me