Bumping Up Injection One Day?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bkb33

I normally inject on Mondays and Thursdays, both in the morning. However, I have a conference coming up that runs Wednesday-Saturday, and I am flying out Wednesday morning.

To avoid the hassle of packing my supplies, I am thinking of injecting that Wednesday a.m. instead of Thursday. What do you think of bumping up my injection by one day? Should I bump up my Monday injection by one day as well? I need to be at my best during conference time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It should be okay to bump up both by one day. You could also just skip one injection, you shouldn't really notice it. You could do what my buddy Vince Carter said, just take you vial, alcohol swab and syringe with you.

If it's a matter of the TSA and flying, they couldn't care less. Bring your properly labeled prescription package and they won't even ask you about it.

bkb33

More so that I'm staying with a colleague and don't care to explain why I have testosterone in the fridge. Not something I'm self-conscious about, obviously, but just a conversation I'd rather avoid.

bkb33

Oops, got mixed up with my HCG. My bad. Testosterone would be somewhere in our room, HCG in the fridge. I normally inject both at the same time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me