BPC 157 for Joint Healing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Well, after 2 separate visits to the dr. And 2 separate shots of cortisone, ice packs, changing the types of shoulder exercises, and 800mg ibuprofen I finally can begin to lift somewhat medium weight. It's like starting over to regain strength from lifting which I love.
AND NOW HAVE BURSITIS IN MY LEFT ELBOW. I can't catch a break. I've had 1 cortisone shot and not better. Ice packs...hear I come.

Well, after 2 separate visits to the dr. And 2 separate shots of cortisone, ice packs, changing the types of shoulder exercises, and 800mg ibuprofen I finally can begin to lift somewhat medium weight. It's like starting over to regain strength from lifting which I love.
AND NOW HAVE BURSITIS IN MY LEFT ELBOW. I can't catch a break. I've had 1 cortisone shot and not better. Ice packs...hear I come.
Sometimes it takes as many as 3 shots

Reporting back on my experience. I used BPC 157 both from empower and peptide sciences and got zero pain relief from direct injections for my elbow. I also tried CJC 1295/ipamorelin and that didn't help either. One peptide that I have used with some success was Ibutamoren. It helps me sleep, aides healing and lean muscle. These peptides are expensive and maybe this info will help some others.

ERO

That you for the update. I too have never felt any relief from BPC 157, and I was trying it for some minor muscle injuries, not arthritis or something similar where one would not really expect it to help.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks @Lookingforward for sharing!

Ibutamoren has a very strong effect on increasing IGF-1 and cortisol (Cortisol tends to back to baseline after a few weeks). I bet that is why it works better.

I have also tried BPC-157 with no beneficial results.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Tharayman

Not exactly a joint problem. But I have a tendon or something in my elbow that hurts when I flex the arm and apply a little pressure. Got impatient after leaving it alone for 8 motnhs with little to no progress. Used a 5mg bottle from Fulmen pharma, spaced it up in frequent 100mcg subQ injections in the elbow over the course of 3 weeks.

Think I will try again, and maybe double the dose.

Guided_by_Voices

Not exactly a joint problem. But I have a tendon or something in my elbow that hurts when I flex the arm and apply a little pressure. Got impatient after leaving it alone for 8 motnhs with little to no progress. Used a 5mg bottle from Fulmen pharma, spaced it up in frequent 100mcg subQ injections in the elbow over the course of 3 weeks.

Light exercise is likely therapeutic and necessary to get blood to the injury. I would add some DMSO for few weeks as well.

DorianGray

Sounds like lateral epicondylitis also known as tennis elbow. Increase circulation to the area by light exercise. One of the best is a grip strengthener. Squeeze it with arm in different positions-forearm at 90deg; arm straight down; arm across your waist. Anti inflammatory meds temporarily. Avoid keeping your arm in static position if it's part of your job.

Tharayman

Some days the dosage would reach 400mcg. But I guess a dosage regimen of 500mcg daily is worth a shot! Will be ordering 2x5mg bottles for it.

Light exercise is likely therapeutic and necessary to get blood to the injury. I would add some DMSO for few weeks as well.

I know next to nothing about DMSO. Does not seem to be much discussed on this forum. Do you have any first hand experience with it? Will have to research how to use it.

Guided_by_Voices

Yes, it's a topical, usually a cream. I have used it and I know people for whom it seemed to cure long-term severe tendon issues. It is a standard compound for horses and is one of my first-line go-to's for almost any injury or tweak. I use the orange rose-scented cream from amazon. It is cheap and the only risk I know is that since it is a carrier, you want your skin to be very clean when you apply it so you don't get something into your bloodstream that you don't want there, but that is easy to manage. It may take several weeks to work, since it is not really an analgesic, but more something to promote permanent healing. that of course assumes you do other prudent recovery actions like not re-injuring the problem area.

Tharayman

That is too easy not to try then! The rose scented one could not be ordered to where I live. Trying one with aloe vera in it then :) Thank you sir!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me