Botox Penile Injections for Erectile Dysfunction

Buy Lab Tests Online

DorianGray

Reviving the topic here since the proposed treatment seems to be getting a bit more traction and in case anyone has more info.

Bocox anyone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ekayaimi

I understand you're exploring options for addressing erectile dysfunction, but it's crucial to approach it with expert advice. Botox penile injections may have potential, but it's essential to consult professionals like those at https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/ for accurate information and personalized guidance. They can help you make informed decisions about your well-being.

Last edited:

SSHSSA74

*Approximately four out of five patients with ED are attributed to organic etiologies with multiple signal transduction pathways converge to endothelial dysfunction.9 Thus, effective therapy of vasculogenic ED should be directed toward this factor

*Onabotulinum toxin-A (BTX) is widely used for the treatment of various medical conditions.8,10 BTX exerts multiple pharmacological effects, which may qualify BTX as a therapeutic candidate for the treatment of ED. For instance, it blocks the release of acetylcholine and norepinephrine-mediated sympathetic pathway and increases the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and CD31.11 The expression of these factors and the activation of its downstream signaling cascades enhance vasodilation and endothelial cell proliferation and thus are involved in the pathophysiology of ED. These findings represent the theoretical and molecular rationale for the potential effects of BTX in the treatment of vasculogenic ED
I wish I knew what this meant.

azmike17

Botox induces muscle relaxation which helps with erections. I have had Botox penile injections. Worked for me. Cost should be no more than $1200-1500 with 100 units-50 per side.

Safety and efficacy of botulinum neurotoxin in the treatment of erectile dysfunction refractory to phosphodiesterase inhibitors: Results of a randomized controlled trial​

Islam Fathy Soliman Abdelrahman, Amr Abdel Raheem, Yaser Elkhiat, Abdelrahman A. Aburahma, Tarek Abdel-Raheem, Hussein Ghanem
First published: 07 October 2021
https://doi.org/10.1111/andr.13104

madman

Super Moderator

*Multiple organ systems play a role in achieving a rigid erection, including the cardiovascular, central nervous, peripheral nervous, endocrine, and psychological systems

*NO plays a role as a local intrapenile neurotransmitter that facilitates the relaxation of intracavernosal smooth muscle, allowing for increased blood flow into the corpora cavernosa

*The synergy of increased arterial inflow and decreased venous outflow allows a man to attain and maintain a firm erection

*Cyclic GMP is needed to maintain nitric oxide-induced dilation of the intracavernosal smooth muscle tissue

*The hypothesis behind BoNT A's potential erectogenic effect lies in the idea of an existing balance between sympathetic and parasympathetic influences that maintain flaccidity and rigidity in the penile tissue, respectively. It is believed that BoNT A inhibits the exocytosis of norepinephrine synaptic vesicles at the postganglionic sympathetic neurons in the erectile tissue. The blunting of the sympathetic tone allows NO, which diffuses freely, to be the dominant neurotransmitter within the erectile tissue, thus increasing the overall parasympathetic tone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me