Bloodtest result back, test high but have all the symptoms of low test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

Are there any large controlled trials demonstrating these cures? The stuff regarding MS sounds promising, but science doesn't accept anecdotes as evidence. The cited paper also contains some hand waving and assumptions that go beyond the available evidence. As an aside, aren't receptor polymorphisms a separate issue compared to low serum levels relative to dose? Is the claim that there's insufficient 25-hydroxylation in the liver? In any case, the larger controlled trials are failing to find benefits in supplementing vitamin D, and even point to the possibility of harm at higher levels. The reality is that most people should not be concerned unless their levels naturally fall below 20 ng/mL.
The German clinicians/researchers who wrote the paper are using Dr. Coimbra's protocol to treat patients with MS. We all understand that there can be quite a lag time between what is accepted by science/medicine and what results practitioners are seeing in patients. The polymorphism theory, in essence, states that the receptors, for some reason(s), aren't sensing the vitamin D(or thyroid or testosterone), thus higher or supraphysiolgic doses are needed to overcome that cellular resistance.

To be clear; I'm stating what I'm doing, based on much reading, including reports from people who reversed or cured autoimmune issues with high dose vitamin D & K2. Most of us on this site are intelligent and well versed in the science of hormone replacement and related protocols, as well as nutrition. And, we can agree to disagree.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me