Best place for Syringes?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Didn't realize I just used my last 23 Gauge Syringe and I need to inject Wednesday. Anyone buy off amazon? I don't believe Walmart or Walgreens carries smaller gauge (non insulin) syringes correct?

I was going to grab these but no delivery till Monday: Amazon.com

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

A 23 gauge is unnecessary, you should use Easy Touch 29 gauge insulin syringes.

You want to minimize muscle tissue damage over the decades.

M

MarkM

I use these: Easy Touch 29 G 0.5 cc 1/2 in Insulin Syringes - 100 ea

Easy Touch 29 guage, 1/2 cc, 1/2"

I have tried many brands and Easy Touch has by far been the best.
1545750454840.png

M

MarkM

A 23 gauge is unnecessary, you should use Easy Touch 29 gauge insulin syringes.

You want to minimize muscle tissue damage over the decades.
Exactly what Systemlord says......23 gauge is like a harpoon and no need for something that large.

fifty

If i use something like a 28g+ I feel like I have to press harder than is comfortable when injecting and it takes a long time. Any tips there?

M

MarkM

I felt that way until I started using Easy Touch syringes. They seem so much smoother and easier to push the plunger. I tried many brands but Easy Touch was by fart he best for me and I have no issue with a 29 gauge. My T Cpyionate is also with cottonseed oil which is thicker than grape seed oil.

tersec

Is there a place to order with out script? I live in Il. When using a Easytouch insulin syringe 29 gauge do you use same needle as drawing needle, then inject with same needle?

tersec

I felt that way until I started using Easy Touch syringes. They seem so much smoother and easier to push the plunger. I tried many brands but Easy Touch was by fart he best for me and I have no issue with a 29 gauge. My T Cpyionate is also with cottonseed oil which is thicker than grape seed oil.

Where should it say on bottle what kind of oil is in it? Got it from walmart, test cyp 200mg/ml, qty10 $34 with goodrx.

madman

Super Moderator
Is there a place to order with out script? I live in Il. When using a Easytouch insulin syringe 29 gauge do you use same needle as drawing needle, then inject with same needle?

There are many places online to order syringes without a script.

Insulin syringes have a fixed (permanently attached) needle.....hence draw/inject with it.

madman

Super Moderator

I have always used the 1 ml (1cc) BD U-100 28 gauge 1/2 in insulin syringes and found that the plunger glides smoothly when injecting Delatestryl (enanthate) in sesame oil.

When I first started trt I was using Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) in cottonseed oil and never had an issue when using the same syringes.

Eventually switched over to the . 5ml syringes and I find drawing/injecting is slightly faster and to top it they are more compact (feel like I have better control) when injecting as they fit nicely between the fingers.

Most are commonly using the 1 ml insulin syringes and I would say trying out the .5 ml is worth looking into.

Regardless of the viscosity of the oil carrier used as some oils are more viscous than others one of the benefits of the added BOH which is a commonly used excipient in the oily solution is it acts as an oil viscosity reducer which should improve the ease of injecting.

Benzyl alcohol (BOH) is a commonly used excipient in oil depots in concentrations ranging from 1.5-10% v/v and is used as a

- solubility enhancer
- oil viscosity reducer
- local anaesthetic

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I use 27 gauge 1/2 inch

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs