Been on Trestolone for 2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Guys I stopped trestelone long ago after my semen was straight up watery yellow, it freaked me out, but doing 50/50 with Test, I felt much better than TRT alone

I'm now on Tcream scortum application and it's by far the best method

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

d-man

Guys I stopped trestelone long ago after my semen was straight up watery yellow, it freaked me out, but doing 50/50 with Test, I felt much better than TRT alone

Thanks for the reply Ely. Did you have to add an AI with using the Ment? Also what was your dosing? I’m running 210 mgs test E per week currently and some hcg. How was you over feeling of well being and energy using the ment in combo with trt? Thanks man!

Abuser200

What was your dosage again with the t cream?

Z

Zibernet

Just another update from my experience within the first 24 hrs. I've been checking my BP and it's been normal so far. I've heard it could cause BP to increase, but in my case it has not so far. I also slept like a baby last night. First time in a while that I've slept like that. Morning and night wood was better than just on normal TRT regimen. But this morning I have a ton of energy! To me it feels like one of the two times I found my "sweet spot" with TRT. If I can keep feeling like this all the time, that would be amazing! I've never looked forward to going to the gym after work (especially on a Friday), but I'm REALLY looking forward to it today.

One more note, vascularity is INSANE! I'm looking at and feeling veins on me that I hadn't seen since high school! Even starting to feel one going up my bicep now, which I never in my life had that happen. I don't know if this is just psychological, but holy crap I really think this stuff is working. I'll be sticking to the 25mg EOD, though, along with my normal TRT regimen. I'll start a new thread to keep my updates going.

Any update ?

Z

Zibernet

IM or SQ?

The easiest is to go the transdermal route by mixing Trestolone raw powder in DMSO.
Such a minuscule amount is used you can get by with only a few drops per day if you dose it correctly.
I am about to pull the trigger and switch from testosterone to trestolone with all the positive reviews I read.
Testosterone doesn't make me feel good.

Z

Zibernet

I'm finishing my second week of injecting eod, 50mg/ml bottle. I inject about 30mg at a time. The effects were same day, it honestly gives you a vascularity I've never experienced before. Appetite goes up, water retention is up too. Not sure about estrogen, will run labs next week. Libido is up a bit, not crazy high though. Mental focus is really strong as well. I'm injecting acetate, and I really feel ed is overkill, eod is just fine.

Max how long did you keep up with Trestolone?
What is your overall opinion on the compound?

SSHSSA74

The easiest is to go the transdermal route by mixing Trestolone raw powder in DMSO.
Such a minuscule amount is used you can get by with only a few drops per day if you dose it correctly.
I am about to pull the trigger and switch from testosterone to trestolone with all the positive reviews I read.
Sounds good but I’d probably screw it all up trying to mix and dose etc.. yeah. Test makes me feel ok, but not GREAT!

JA Battle

Max how long did you keep up with Trestolone?
What is your overall opinion on the compound?
I added 5mg 2 weeks ago as an experiment.

I’m on
6mg test e
3mg test p
5mg trestolone a
250 iu hcg

so far it has been a welcomed modest improvement in EQ and libido. Everything seems slightly better but Strength is way better. I was pretty strong to begin with for my 5’9 185lbs. But now My 10 reps at 365 turned into 10 reps at 405 in two weeks!

DixieWrecked

I’m on
6mg test e
3mg test p
5mg trestolone a
250 iu hcg

so far it has been a welcomed modest improvement in EQ and libido. Everything seems slightly better but Strength is way better. I was pretty strong to begin with for my 5’9 185lbs. But now My 10 reps at 365 turned into 10 reps at 405 in two weeks!
Man, I love your posts and your intellect but your downfall is you are a constant tinkerer. I don't see how you can determine what is working if your body is constantly trying to catch up to your ever changing protocol.

JA Battle

Man, I love your posts and your intellect but your downfall is you are a constant tinkerer. I don't see how you can determine what is working if your body is constantly trying to catch up to your ever changing protocol.
Haha I hear you buddy. Guilty as charged. But at least I enjoy the process of tinkering. I don’t really have any goals other than tinkering.

Z

Zibernet

I’m on
6mg test e
3mg test p
5mg trestolone a
250 iu hcg

Are you injecting these or going transdermal?
Did you see any impact on sleep from adding trest?

Fortunate

Euphoria gone? Did you get levels checked on cream?

Z

Zibernet

Euphoria gone? Did you get levels checked on cream?

The abdomen experiment has been short lived as it transfers too much to my wife, no matter how careful I am.
So I'm stuck with scrotal application, to which I need to add a few drops of MENT in DMSO ideally.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me