Bacteriostatic Water for Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

DorianGray

Just got some trimix from Empower and see they sent 30ml bottle of bacteriostatic static water with the 5ml bottle of powder but noticed also it contains 0.9% benzyl alcohol. I seemed to recall on the forum here somoned indicated that it was a problem with that ingredient. Can't find the post or thread. Anyone recall if this could be a potential problem?

My previous trimix came with just 6ml water and I believe it did not contain the alcohol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simon7

Bezyl Alcohol is added at 0.9% concentration to multi use vials to prevent bacteria growth in the vial after the first use. Bacteriostatic water contains by definition 0.9% benzyl alcohol, for the same reason, as it is added to dilute medicine in vials for multi use.

DorianGray

I didn't keep the previous vial and didn't recall if it contained the alcohol. For some reason, I was thinking it didn't contain the alcohol.

VacationMan

Do you have to refrigerate after mixing together?
TriMix must be refrigerated after reconstitution. Matter of fact I keep my vial frozen. I'll fill a set of syringes then pull them back for some expansion (air) space. Put those and the vial in the freezer. Time comes to use a syringe, I hold it in my hand to defrost or I'll put it in the fridge a day or so beforehand to defrost. I've used this to preserve TriMix well beyond the expiration date and it always works just as good as when the vial was first mixed.

JakeQ

Is it 3ml or 5 ml of the water?

Attachments

• IMG_9751.jpeg
    IMG_9751.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40

VacationMan

Is it 3ml or 5 ml of the water?
What do the instructions indicate?

When I get my Trimix from Empower Pharmacy, the instructions clearly state to mix with 5 ml of bac-water and they include a 10 ml syringe as well as the bac-water.

This doesn't look anything like what I receive, so...refer back to the instructions that came with whatever you received.

JakeQ

It doesn’t say? 3ml CC. It doesn’t say whether to mix that with it or anything else. This is so frustrating no mention of a powder or anything at the Dr. I was under the impression it would be a vial, and I would be injecting it. It doesn’t say anywhere on here what the mixture should be. I’m beyond frustrated at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_9751.jpeg
    IMG_9751.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9753.jpeg
    IMG_9753.jpeg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9752.jpeg
    IMG_9752.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9756.jpeg
    IMG_9756.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9755.jpeg
    IMG_9755.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29

VacationMan

It doesn’t say? 3ml CC. It doesn’t say whether to mix that with it or anything else. This is so frustrating no mention of a powder or anything at the Dr. I was under the impression it would be a vial, and I would be injecting it. It doesn’t say anywhere on here what the mixture should be. I’m beyond frustrated at this point.

Wow! I'd call the doc and ask before doing anything. Lyo injection? My vials clearly state TriMix on them.

JakeQ

So I’m not crazy? Do you see anywhere on there? Amazing they didn’t go over this with me? I’ve waited two years what’s a few more days I guess

JakeQ

Definitely going to wait and just ask them before guessing how much to inject or how much to mix. Thanks everybody for your input!

VacationMan

How much water do you mix?
First off, my vial clearly indicates that the contents are TriMix (not Lyo Injection). Not sure what this "Lyo Injection" stuff is.

Looking on the back side of the vial, it indicates to reconstitute with 5 ml of bac-water. The photo is a little out of focus.

I'm not so sure you received TriMix. Call the doc!

Attachments

• 20230903_171934.jpg
    20230903_171934.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • 20230903_171949.jpg
    20230903_171949.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27

JakeQ

First off, my vial clearly indicates that the contents are TriMix (not Lyo Injection). Not sure what this "Lyo Injection" stuff is.

Looking on the back side of the vial, it indicates to reconstitute with 5 ml of bac-water. The photo is a little out of focus.

I'm not so sure you received TriMix. Call the doc!
I’m going to draw the water up and give it a shot, I have the needle in the water earlier you don’t think that would contaminated do you? It was a clean needle, the one that came with. I feel so stupid for not seeing that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me