B12 Shots - Who uses them? Pro's and Con's?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I wanted to see how many guys were doing B12 shots. I've done them over the past year and don't really see a difference. What's your experience been?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

Very beneficial for the $eller! try a good oral one and see what it does to your levels. I have tried both but saw no benefit from injections.

Another Great Day

I
I wanted to see how many guys were doing B12 shots. I've done them over the past year and don't really see a difference. What's your experience been?
Thanks for the post - I have done b12 also. I have not seen much success. However, i just had another dexa and lost muscle and gained fat while on the same diet and workout plan. I started to track food, workouts, food and all meds in an excel spreadsheet. Long answer - maybe the B12 was helping I am unsure when I took it. Will start b12 again next week.

rafapark

I do them once on a while but see no difference in B12 levels vs a B12 supplement vs no supplementation. If you have good nutrition you don't actually need it. I understand people on metformin need to supplement.

Vince

Super Moderator
I

Thanks for the post - I have done b12 also. I have not seen much success. However, i just had another dexa and lost muscle and gained fat while on the same diet and workout plan. I started to track food, workouts, food and all meds in an excel spreadsheet. Long answer - maybe the B12 was helping I am unsure when I took it. Will start b12 again next week.
Buy Jarrow methyl 5000 micrograms B12 lozenges and just chew one every morning when you get up. You can have labs in about 12 weeks and I bet your levels will be awesome. They may be too high but no need to be concerned. You can have high levels of B12 and it won't hurt you. After you have Labs you can always lower your dose.

Buy Jarrow methyl 5000 micrograms B12 lozenges and just chew one every morning when you get up. You can have labs in about 12 weeks and I bet your levels will be awesome. They may be too high but no need to be concerned. You can have high levels of B12 and it won't hurt you. After you have Labs you can always lower your dose.
I have some of those after seeing your posts and used one about 2 hrs before I had that B12 lab and my numbers were way high off the charts so it def works.

Jon H

I inject 1 cc of B12 twice per week. It gives me energy but it increases my appetite for 24 hours. We have no data, but B12 could also speed up hematocrit increases, so be aware of that fact.

I inject with the same amount/frequency as Nelson, along with a slightly increased appetite. I think that theoretically an oral should be no different than injecting, but for some reason I generally just have a slightly higher feeling of overall wellness with the injections. Shots are relatively inexpensive through Defy.

Interesting note about potential hematocrit increases. I've had to do a couple of phlebotomies recently due to high hematocrit, but had no idea that B12 could be the culprit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me