Axiron or Androgel: Any Differences?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Longi

Hello
I am new to this site. Has anyone found axiron or androgel better, is there a difference. How high does your testoserone go?
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat

As you've seen, online forums like this one highly biased against transdermals because most of the guys who end up here have failed to get good results with them.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello
I am new to this site. Has anyone found axiron or androgel better, is there a difference. How high does your testoserone go?
Thanks

There are some men that do well on gels or creams. Many men do switch over to injecting after trying them. The reason I did not try to use creams or gels, I was afraid of contaminating my lover or grandkids.

DaveK22

For me, gels shot my DHT through the roof. Not sure its good to have ANY hormone that out of whack. Plus, if your prone to male pattern baldness, high DHT won't help things.

Injecting is such a non issue now, just like brushing teeth & shaving.

captain

I used androgel and couldn't get there and switched to fortesta and can put T level to the moon. The down side is its harsh on the skin if you don't spread it out enough.

CoastWatcher

I used androgel and couldn't get there and switched to fortesta and can put T level to the moon. The down side is its harsh on the skin if you don't spread it out enough.

I don't believe I've known of anyone else who moved from one commercial (big pharma) topical to another one and achieved success. Many who went from a big pharma product to a compounded topical, but your experience is a first for me - or so my memory tells me.

Congratulations.

captain

Everyone's different they say.
12/10/14 androgel 81mg T 366
1/7/15 fortesta 60mg T 1143

Now I do 100iu hcg daily with 40mg gel and run in the 700-800 T range.

Henry

Would your doc let you try each one out and see which you respond best to? As you can see, captain went as much as 1100 on fortesta and I went as high as 1300 on Androgel. Now, for some, they get no response so you'll have to try and see which works best for you.

JV63

Years ago, I used androgel 1% in the little packets and the went to the 1.62% later. I did quite well on the 1.62. I don't recall any numbers, but I felt good. As often happens, my insurance stopped covering androgel and I switched to axiron.

Axiron was terrible. Messy, goofy delivery system and my numbers began to tank after starting and ended up with me feeling awful which led me to injections and working with Defy medical.

Don't be afraid to try either, but educate yourself and don't hesitate to speak up if you don't get the results you desire.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me