Are there independent labs that can verify the purity and potency of my prescriptions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

Just something I want to do every once in a while, because I occasionally have that little bug in my head. I know it's probably a waste of money, but I want to do it anyway.

What kind of services exist out there that offer this? How long does it take and do they respect privacy? And do they return my samples?

And also, are there any that you can just drive up to and have them test on the spot/same day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pacman

Please let us know if you use them and what your experience is. This would be a good resource for those who question their compounded or underground products.
Browsing their site, it looks like they offer kits, not a service. Are there any labs that will test my prescriptions for me? I am not a lab technician or pharmacist, I don't trust my own ability to accurately test anything.

madman

Super Moderator
Just something I want to do every once in a while, because I occasionally have that little bug in my head. I know it's probably a waste of money, but I want to do it anyway.

What kind of services exist out there that offer this? How long does it take and do they respect privacy? And do they return my samples?

And also, are there any that you can just drive up to and have them test on the spot/same day?

Not aware of any labs that would do such.....and if anything I could see one being doubtful of UGL or possibly compounded products but big pharma (highly doubtful).

Unfortunately the testings kits will only tell you if it contains the steroid you are testing for or a completely different steroid or no steroid at all but will not tell you the potency/strength if a steroid is present.

In order to properly test for steroid/potency/purity one would need to have that done at a laboratory:

The reported methodologies generally include some sort of sample treatment of extraction before the analytical step, which always includes a separation by liquid or gas chromatography (LC) coupled to mass spectrometry (MS) or tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS).

A simple toxicological analysis of anabolic steroid preparations from the black market

Abstract

Objectives: A simple and rapid gas chromatography (GC) method with mass spectrometry (MS) detection was developed for the identification and quantification of anabolic steroids in pharmaceutical preparations from the black market.

Material and Methods: After a liquid-liquid extraction of pharmaceutical products at acidic, neutral and basic pH with chloroform-isopropanol (9:1, v/v), the different steroids were separated by fused silica capillary column and detected by electron impact (EI)-MS in positive ionization mode.

Results and Conclusion: The assay was validated in the range from 10 mg to 250 mg/g powder preparations and 0.02 mg to 200 mg/mL liquid preparations with good determination coefficients (r2 0.99) for the calibration curves. At three concentrations spanning the linear dynamic ranges of the calibration curves, mean recoveries were always higher than 90% and intra-assay and inter-assay precision and accuracy were always better than 15%. This method was successfully applied to the analysis of 15 pharmaceutical preparations sold by illegal sources. In only two cases the content was the one reported on the labels. In the other cases, no substances at all, or steroids different from those reported on the labels or different amounts from those declared were found.

Attachments

• MAR28-TOXICOLOGICAL-ff02e5f46dc369ce9489b38aa24cebc89636.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel