Anyone taking iodine?

Buy Lab Tests Online

theoneguy

So after being on trt for 4 months I was feeling good but exhausted and tired a fair bit, Added in a thyroid tablet with iodine 250mcg and some b vitamins and ashwanga and within 24 hours I had energy back and was feeling great. Been taking it for a week now and have a lot more energy each day and feeling much better, is 250mcg enough or do people here take more?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

if you're taking iodine, make sure you are also taking selenium as iodine without selenium can actually make thyroid function worse.

I put a drop in the coffee water each morning before it brews.

theoneguy

this is what I am currently taking daily, I have been taking just 2 tablets but may double the dose for 3-4 days to replenish my iodine levels, what do you guys think?

nowthyroid.jpg

captain

I have been using Iodoral for 2 or 3 years with Selenium and Vitamin C. If your starting Iodine you start low and work your way up in dose. I don't think doses in the mcg size is going to cause any problems. I haven't had any problems taking 12.5mg. Some people are taking 50mg. What ever you take if its more than you need it will excreted in your Urine. You also need both iodine and iodide.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me