Anyone here taking progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ivkonst2017

I’ve been using the Amazon’s Choice progesterone cream for the past 6-8 weeks one pump every evening applied to the scrotum. I’ve noticed a huge increase in libido mainly and the quality of my Os. I did have to lower my HCG dose about 25% though because it was affecting my mood and I was feeling depressed.

What was your progesterone level before you started?

I noticed the ranges at the labs here are very low. I'm usually between 0.15-0.2 ng/ml and I was told that at 0.2 ng/ml starts the optimal progesterone range, and according to my lab ranges the reference for men is from 0 to 0.15 ng/ml...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaytonaJonah

Theoretically, sure. But I’ve received benefits from taking oral progesterone that are far and above what I get from pregnenolone.
Can you take a few moments please and share what exactly those benefits are taking progesterone over pregnenolone are for you?

DS3

Can you take a few moments please and share what exactly those benefits are taking progesterone over pregnenolone are for you?
For sure. Significantly decreased social anxiety (present since starting TRT), decreased generalized anxiety, significantly decreased high E2/DHT symptoms (essentially more balanced feeling), and outstandingly reduced joint pain (comparable to nandrolone). My mood has also been much more stable (less up and down feeling).

Being cautious not to over-deify any one medication, I would say that progesterone is not likely to be the ‘end all to be all’ for everyone’s symptoms on this forum. But for me, and presumably others, it is the missing link I’ve searched for for years.

Pregnenolone decreased anxiety to some degree, but it’s overall contribution was moderate.

Last edited:

Gianluca

For sure. Significantly decreased social anxiety (present since starting TRT), decreased generalized anxiety, significantly decreased high E2/DHT symptoms (essentially more balanced feeling), and outstandingly reduced joint pain (comparable to nandrolone). My mood has also been much more stable (less up and down feeling).

Being cautious not to over-deify and one medication, I would say that progesterone is not likely to be the ‘end all to be all’ for everyone’s symptoms on this forum. But for me, and presumably others, it is the missing link I’ve searched for for years.

the benefits you are experiencing with Progesterone are impressive. And you only use 5mg prior bed time correct? is that a slow release or instant? thank you

I feel in order obtain some social anxiety benefits from Progesterone, I need to take it about 1Hr prior the event

DS3

the benefits you are experiencing with Progesterone are impressive. And you only use 5mg prior bed time correct? is that a slow release or instant? thank you

I feel in order obtain some social anxiety benefits from Progesterone, I need to take it about 1Hr prior the event
How you are describing progesterone in regard to social anxiety is how I respond to pregnenolone. I have to take it right before an event for reduced anxiety.

With 5 mg progesterone at night, I feel the effects all day. It does not say on the bottle if it’s sustained or instant. I will need to ask my prescriber.

Gianluca

How you are describing progesterone in regard to social anxiety is how I respond to pregnenolone. I have to take it right before an event for reduced anxiety.

With 5 mg progesterone at night, I feel the effects all day. It does not say on the bottle if it’s sustained or instant. I will need to ask my prescriber.
interesting, Pregnenolone does not work at all for my for social anxiety, whether I take it before or after! if you remember, it would be good to know if SR or IR, thanks

eli

Theoretically, sure. But I’ve received benefits from taking oral progesterone that are far and above what I get from pregnenolone.

How? I also read the opposite researching that people feel better taking pregnenolone than progesterone

So it may be an individual thing?

Gianluca

How? I also read the opposite researching that people feel better taking pregnenolone than progesterone

It is always an individual thing. We all look for numbers and protocol to follow, but the truth is we need to try and see how things works for us.

DS3

Probably dependent upon the individual, but it is doubtful that many men have tried progesterone.

jobshopper

I have been using a progesterone cream now for about 6 weeks. I am 68 years old. My starting progesterone level was .6 ng/mL. I have noticed an improvement in my BPH symptoms and I also notice that I sleep better. I use 1/8 teaspoon of cream applied to the scrotum at bedtime... 5 days per week. I will get labs done again next month.

oneofakind

I'm looking to start using progesterone, from my research the majority of OTC is made from wild yam which from what I've read our bodies can't convert??? Appreciate any input!!
Thanks

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'm looking to start using progesterone, from my research the majority of OTC is made from wild yam which from what I've read our bodies can't convert??? Appreciate any input!!
Thanks
As long as the product is bioidentical progesterone it doesn't matter if yams were the source material. The end result is the same molecule that our body makes and uses. For example, I've used this product in the past, which is derived from wild yams. I can confirm that my serum progesterone responded in a dose-dependent manner.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me