Anyone here gotten their partner pregnant on TRT with no HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Curious to hear anecdotes on the contraceptive abilities of TRT alone.

Anyone have a sperm analysis done? or get their significant other pregnant on TRT without HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jmjmjm

On TRT around 6-7 years. Mid 30’s. No HCG.

Took a break as I was infertile - I checked my sperm count as soon as we started trying. First test came back with no sperm. Second one with 1 viable sperm (lol.)
My wife got pregnant around 3 months after stopping TRT - not to say it works this way for everyone.

I just started again this week, and my new dr is also adding hcg.
I’d recommend you get your sperm tested prior to starting, this way you know your baseline, and know for sure that you are fertile prior to starting treatment.
Hope that helps.

gerardo

On TRT around 6-7 years. Mid 30’s. No HCG.

Took a break as I was infertile - I checked my sperm count as soon as we started trying. First test came back with no sperm. Second one with 1 viable sperm (lol.)
My wife got pregnant around 3 months after stopping TRT - not to say it works this way for everyone.

I just started again this week, and my new dr is also adding hcg.
I’d recommend you get your sperm tested prior to starting, this way you know your baseline, and know for sure that you are fertile prior to starting treatment.
Hope that helps.
Could you say how was your protocol?

jmjmjm

I was on 100mil cypionate per week. With that said, I was on TRT on and off for those 6-7 years. Just not as discipline with the treatment as I shoulda’ been, and also stopped for a few months while recovering from surgery.
I did not do clomid or hcg to regain my fertility. I simply just stopped and it seemed that after a few months I was able to regain fertility.

I’m hoping that being on hcg this time will prevent me from going infertile this time around.
Could you say how was your protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching