Antares Pharma Reports on Their Study Using Testosterone Subcutaneous Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Antares Pharma, Inc. announced that the journal Sexual Medicine has published the previously disclosed positive results from a multi-center, phase II clinical study evaluating the pharmacokinetic (PK) profile of testosterone enanthate administered once-weekly by subcutaneous injection using the VIBEX(R) QuickShot(R) auto injector in testosterone deficient men. The publication is entitled "Pharmacokinetic Profile of Subcutaneous Testosterone Enanthate Delivered via a Novel, Prefilled Single-Use Autoinjector: A Phase II Study" authored by Jed Kaminetsky, MD et al. Dr. Kaminetsky is a urologist at University Urology Associates, Medical Director of Manhattan Medical Research and clinical assistant professor of urology at New York University School of Medicine. The study has been published in the October, 2015 issue of Sexual Medicine and can be located using the following link: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sm2.80/full.

Best. Thing. Ever.

Nelson,

Thanks for following this. The study is excellent, and full results are available for free!. It clearly validates more frequent vs less frequent dosing, shows that 50mg/week isn't enough, and "proves" that SQ really does work. They even measured E2, something many researchers neglect to track.

All of these results apply to us. Same T ester, same equipment (small bore short pins). If anything, the twice (or more) weekly schedule you advocate improves upon the positive effects reported.

Now all we need is someone to build a patentable HCG delivery system and run a test just like this one. :)-Q

Eli1947

Nelson, joining torrential with thanks for following and reporting.
In the past I used the SC method but due to large reactions developed initiating at the spots of injections I stopped using the SC method. (The study report a reaction defined as ecchymosis but I am not sure is the same).
Just going over the results I would like to mention one point: we must remember that the study has a goal, to support marketing authorisation of the new treatment based on sc of about 100 mg/w . And that some of the science we would be happy to know about the differences between SC and IM are missing or washed in the means and SD of data as reported. If both treatments were the same they would have designed the study differently to show same dose PK in comparisons. Just to mention that IM TE has Tmax much greater than 24h.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me