Alternatives to Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Canada878

Hey there,

Wondering if anyone knows of any alternatives to Defy for TRT clinics? My rx from Defy never made it to me and they are unfortunately refusing to send me more. 90 days with no TRT sounds like a terrible idea to me so I am looking for alternatives. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Note for you guys that read this I was told on my last order that if I waived the signature on delivery Defy and Pharmacy would not replace the meds.

FYI

from Defy
"Would you like to sign for your shipment or would you like your signature waived? (Please keep in mind that waiving the signature releases the insurance policy placed on your shipment. This means if something were to occur during transit, for instance your package were to be lost or stolen, you would be responsible for paying for a replacement package)."

Vince

Super Moderator
I have my defy meds ship to a UPS store, close to my place. Then on the way home from work or the golf course :) I just stop at the UPS store to pick it up.

DragonBits

Hey there,

Wondering if anyone knows of any alternatives to Defy for TRT clinics? My rx from Defy never made it to me and they are unfortunately refusing to send me more. 90 days with no TRT sounds like a terrible idea to me so I am looking for alternatives. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No doubt there are many alternatives, I don't know what they are. But what makes you think that will solve your problem? The only real solution would be to have a local clinic that doesn't need to ship to you.

If you are getting your RX shipped to your home, then it won't matter what clinic you chose, you can get the same sort of problem and they can't just ship you more based on your word. Since that would be illegal.

I have USPS informed delivery, which means i get an email about what mail I will be getting every day. Also, anything valuable >$100 I tend to want to sign for it, and always sign for medications like testosterone.

You can also track your package to see what happened.

Yes signing ups for UPS informed delivery (free) will alert you any time is package is processed for your address. I get tracking like that 2-3 days before Empower > Defy > to me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me