Advice on Symptons and TRT - High 2D:4D Ratio

Buy Lab Tests Online

TrTRide

Hi all,

I'm a 37 year old male 6'/210 lbs. fit. I have a high 2D:4D ratio where my Index Finger is a little longer than my Ring Finger. I recently discovered that's an indication I was developed in the womb with less Testosterone. As a result, my penis size is also a little smaller than average. I'm not very motivated and lose energy quickly. However, I do get very strong errections and no loss of sex drive. I'm just recently realizing that these symptoms can indicate I need TRT. Has anyone else experienced these symptons/high 2D:4D ratio and/or has TRT helped? If so, how do I find a PCP who will give me TRT? Or, what else can I do to help it?

I'm also curious...my wife is pregnant and I want to help ensure our son receives a healthy amount of Testosterone to be developed with a lower. 2D:4D ratio. Since, there are so many masculine, mental, and physical benefits from that (not just penis size... read up on it). What can we do during pregnancy?

Thanks all!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi all,

I'm a 37 year old male 6'/210 lbs. fit. I have a high 2D:4D ratio where my Index Finger is a little longer than my Ring Finger. I recently discovered that's an indication I was developed in the womb with less Testosterone. As a result, my penis size is also a little smaller than average. I'm not very motivated and lose energy quickly. However, I do get very strong errections and no loss of sex drive. I'm just recently realizing that these symptoms can indicate I need TRT. Has anyone else experienced these symptons/high 2D:4D ratio and/or has TRT helped? If so, how do I find a PCP who will give me TRT? Or, what else can I do to help it?

I'm also curious...my wife is pregnant and I want to help ensure our son receives a healthy amount of Testosterone to be developed with a lower. 2D:4D ratio. Since, there are so many masculine, mental, and physical benefits from that (not just penis size... read up on it). What can we do during pregnancy?

Thanks all!

Welcome to Excelmale. ERO is right, the only way to determine if you are androgen deficient is through bloodwork. The link he provided is an excellent overview of what tests need to be run in order to not only answer the basic question, "Do you have low testosterone," but begin to sort out the other important issues - primary or secondary hypogonadal, the state of your thyroid, the serum levels of your other critical (upstream) hormones. The answers to those and other questions determine what sort of treatment may be appropriate for documented low testosterone.

As as for your unborn child, that is a question for the doctors monitoring your wife's pregnancy. Hormones and fetal development are far more complex than adult hypogonadism.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me