9 month labs, E2 high

Buy Lab Tests Online

JMP

Hey everyone, I recently got back my 9 month trt labs. At 3 months (monday AM labs pre injection), my TT was 970, free T 25.2 and E2 sensitive was 25, SHBG 29.9. Protocol has been the same throughout 50mg of test M/W/F (recently changed to T/TH/Sat), 25-30mg DHEA/day, 300 HCG 3x/wk, no AI. I have felt great on this protocol.

New Labs as of 2 weeks ago at 9 months, tested Sat. AM pre injection, not true trough as work will not allow me to get labs during the week as it is over an hour drive to labcorp in CT (NY doesn't support doing labs not prescribed by NY doc). TT 1132, free T 21.4, E2 43.1, SHBG 30.7. All other markers good/ the same except glucose down from 105 to 86 and triglycerides changed from 70 to 50. All good stuff except for the E2.

Question is that I have a consult coming up in a few weeks and I have been having some high e2 symptoms such night sweats (the most annoying) and a small bit of water retention and a bit more sensitivity to sad movies LOL. I know Anstrozole is going to be part of the discussion. I also know that many here are against it and are going to tell me to just lower t dose. Thing is is that I have and continue to feel great and as my labs were not done on my true trough I would imagine that my TT would be around the original 970 if I had given it the extra day. I am considering a .125/3x/wk dose of adex to see if that solves things if it is offered to me as it was at the start of the protocol (I declined it). Any opinions by those on adex or not? Thanks for any responses.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You clearly have considered you options and approach a protocol change with the appropriate degree of caution. What you propose in the way of and AI is reasonable. Your estradiol isn't "that" high, but in this game each of us responds differently. Good luck.

Id honestly suggest cutting back the DHEA to see if E comes down than add an AI at this point. DHEA easily converts and 25-30 as you stated may be more than you need in that regard.

CoastWatcher

Id honestly suggest cutting back the DHEA to see if E comes down than add an AI at this point. DHEA easily converts and 25-30 as you stated may be more than you need in that regard.

This is also a prudent approach. I'd considered making the suggestion, but held off because...well, because DEHA is something that so many guys seem to have a real attachment to. It's a given that the AI should lower your estradiol. If you're willing to be patient and see what a more conservative approach might bring, my good friend Vince Carter offers something for consideration.

Vince

Super Moderator
Would it be hard to adjust your protocol, so that you can do labs at your trough level. Of course the only thing you have to be careful of when using and AI, don't crash your estrogen levels. Other than that I don't see no reason why and AI can't be part of a person's protocol and remember how important estrogel is for men. Healthy bones, healthy joints and a good sex life.

Saul

Might reconsider dropping your T dose a bit. Doubt you would feel a difference between T levels 850 compared to 970 and could be enough to drop your E2 so that you don't need to take more drugs. Many people like E2 a bit higher. Your current T levels over over 1100 probably don't need to be that high for TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me