3 week cycle on Testosterone Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Banderas

Does 1000mg test C have the same half-life as 250mg test C? Or does the amount injected change the half-life? If not, why can’t we just use Test C instead of Propionate for short cycles? If I want to do a 3 week cycle, I can front-load 1000mg test C the first day then nothing more, and have steady elevated levels for 3 weeks on cyp, instead of running prop 100mg every other day for 3 weeks which also gives a total of 1000mg test? Fronting everything at once with cyp should give the same effect as running every other day on prop?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Does 1000mg test C have the same half-life as 250mg test C?
If it’s cypionate, then it has a 5-7 day half-life regardless of how much is injected. It’s the type of ester that determine the half-life.

I hope you’re paying attention to hemoglobin and hematocrit.

If I want to do a 3 week cycle, I can front-load 1000mg test C the first day then nothing more, and have steady elevated levels for 3 weeks on cyp
Your testosterone levels will drop dramatically in 3 weeks, 50% within the first week, 75% by the third week.

A 3 week cycle is pointless, nothing will be gained from such a short cycle.

It appears you have no idea what you’ve got yourself into, you’re already on a cycle and are asking questions that should have been asked before starting anything.

The only advice you’ll get regarding cycles will be limited, because this isn’t a bodybuilding forum, it’s a men’s health forum where your health is priority number one.

Banderas

If it’s cypionate, then it has a 5-7 day half-life regardless of how much is injected. It’s the type of ester that determine the half-life.

I hope you’re paying attention to hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Your testosterone levels will drop dramatically in 3 weeks, 50% within the first week, 75% by the third week.

A 3 week cycle is pointless, nothing will be gained from such a short cycle.

It appears you have no idea what you’ve got yourself into, you’re already on a cycle and are asking questions that should have been asked before starting anything.

The only advice you’ll get regarding cycles will be limited, because this isn’t a bodybuilding forum, it’s a men’s health forum where your health is priority number one.
Is hemoglobin/hematrocit a big concern with short cycles like this? Why is a 3 week cycle pointless if you’ll gain more on cycle than off, and if you’ll recover fast? I ended a 16-week 250mg/ew test C cycle in december and doing PCT now. I haven’t started this new cycle yet, but got interested after reading about the benefits of short cycles:

1. Minimal Shutdown
Because the duration of use is so short there is very little suppression of natural test production. The testes usually only start to shrink after about 2-3 weeks into the cycle so if you clear the androgens at that time there is no waiting period for them to return to normal size. LH and FSH levels bounce back very quickly and in many cases actually have a rebound above normal such that endogenous test levels climb above normal for a few weeks and the user continues to see gains after androgens have been discontinued.

2. Limiting Side Effects
With such a short cycle negative sides don't have very much time to manifest.
BP may be elevated but for such a short period that it isn't a big concern.
Gyno may be an issue at higher doses but can be treaded easily with Nolva until the compounds clear.
Liver tox is really only a concern with longer cycles so even very high doses of orals have little impact.
Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) and Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH) are really not a concern unless the undividual is planning to do many 2-3 week cycles per year.
Acne and other skin issues seem to start around 2 weeks in for most individuals as well so the short duration tends to make them less of a factor as well.

3. Gradual Gains
This is important for anyone who needs to keep their androgen use somewhat under wraps. Some people due to their jobs or family situation simply can't gain 20lbs without a certain risk of having questions asked. 20lbs over the course of a year is a lot different that 20lbs over the course of 6 weeks. If it is noticed it can be attributed to consistent training and diet.

4. Consistent focus
If the user is running a series of short cycles with little to no supression there are smaller swings in weight, mood, strength, diet, and consistency. I think this is one of the biggest strengths of a cycle plan like this. Because there is slow but consistent gains the focus of the individual stays consistent. Consistent training, eating, and living year round. There is no big weight gain but there is also no big comedown where a user may feel depressed and lose motivation for a few months and undo all their accomplishments.

madman

Super Moderator
Does 1000mg test C have the same half-life as 250mg test C? Or does the amount injected change the half-life? If not, why can’t we just use Test C instead of Propionate for short cycles? If I want to do a 3 week cycle, I can front-load 1000mg test C the first day then nothing more, and have steady elevated levels for 3 weeks on cyp, instead of running prop 100mg every other day for 3 weeks which also gives a total of 1000mg test? Fronting everything at once with cyp should give the same effect as running every other day on prop?

This is a men's health/HRT forum.

Use/abuse of high doses of T/AAS whether cycling, blasting/cruising has absolutely nothing to do with maintaining long-term health.

We are not here to dish out advice on such!

You clearly need to do more research on the subject.

Better off seeking out one of those steroid forums littered on the internet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me