100mg Cypionate every 2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

tropicaldaze1950

I just gave you a study showing why an every 2 week protocol isn't ideal. The endocrine society recommends 75-100 mg weekly.

Your doctors are out to lunch!
@highpull on t-nation runs patients up to 200 mg per week, including himself. OP's doctor, as you point out, is not up to date or even competent. All she's likely concerned about is either her paranoid vision of getting sued for malpractice or being cited by her state's medical board.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

All she's likely concerned about is either her paranoid vision of getting sued for malpractice or being cited by her state's medical board.
No, she's out to lunch. The endocrine society guidelines state 75-100 mg weekly, but she has her head up her... She doesn't specialize in TRT and has no business prescribing it if her last suggested protocol is any indication.

Another member was recently prescribed 60 mg once a month and isn't enough for most men for one week worth of Test. These doctors are all over the place with treatment protocols and just shows you how inadequate the guidelines are!

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

No, she's out to lunch. The endocrine society guidelines state 75-100 mg weekly, but she has her head up her... She doesn't specialize in TRT and has no business prescribing it if her last suggested protocol is any indication.

Another member was recently prescribed 60 mg once a month and isn't enough for most men for one week worth of Test. These doctors are all over the place with treatment protocols and just shows you how inadequate the guidelines are!
She's even ignoring the guidelines.

Cali965

Agree! She's treating by numbers, a recipe for failure, not how the OP is feeling/functioning, even if it's early in treatment.
I injected 100mg on 1/30/23 and next 100mg will be 2/13/23.
So far I feel no different except a little more fatigue in the last few days.
I have to say even at 941 I didn't feel much different than before starting TRT, no extra energy, focus, foginess or concentration etc only the morning woody's which tapered off............not sure what that means.

T test showed 941 after 7 weeks of 50mg of Cypionate 2x weekly
1/23 was my last 50mg after the test.
1/30 I injected 100mg
2/13 will be my next 100mg
2/27 I will take the T test again

Any idea what T level I should expect on 2/27.......since I was at 941 just wondering if it will still be higher than what I started with 300 as my body has stopped producing testosterone.

Last edited:

MDavidW76

She’s probably shooting for 600… I had an endocrinologist like that, had… I think I brow beat him in front of an intern and it’s crushed his fragile ego… he likes the Labcorp range, I like the Quest range

Cali965

A 600 trough is one thing, a 600 peak means levels may dip below 300 at trough.
I go for the T test on the morning before my next shot.
Before my last test I had 50mg on Monday morning and then 50mg on Thursday evening then went for the test on the following Monday morning fasting then came home and injected 50mg.....and my T was at 941.
I would assume that was my trough and as long as I have the test done right before my next shot the result will always be for trough......is that correct?

Cali965

Update:
I saw another Urologist yesterday who agreed that 100mg every 2 weeks was not a good protocol. He put me back on 100mg weekly and taking 50mg twice a week is ok.
He also said a T level of 941 was ok for me and the risks are the same whether I am at 500 or 941.
He told me to get lab work done in 5 weeks before I see him again.
The lab work requested by him is:
1. Testosterone Free+Tot+SHBG
2. CBC w Differential
3. PSA Total
4. Estradiol Level Total

I think i am heading in the right direction with this Dr...........opinions?

tropicaldaze1950

My apologies, I got mixed up.
I injected 50mg thursday eve and took the test on monday morning before next shot and T was at 941
So is this before your new protocol of doing 50 mg 2X weekly for a total weekly dose of 100 mg? There's still T in your system due to its half life.

Cali965

So is this before your new protocol of doing 50 mg 2X weekly for a total weekly dose of 100 mg? There's still T in your system due to its half life.
I was originally doing 2x weekly 50mg for 7 weeks then had blood work done and T was at 941, my Dr then switched me to 100mg every 2 weeks (3 weeks ago) as she thought that was too high for a 58 year old.
Now my new Urologist has switched me back to 2x weekly 50mg with blood work in 5 weeks.

Systemlord

Estradiol Level Total
Total estrogen isn’t as useful as simply checking estrogen. Total estrogens is all forms of estrogen, including weak estrogens.

Estrogen (E2) is a more potent form of estrogen and therefore is more useful.

Your urologist nailed it on everything else!

RickB

Total estrogen isn’t as useful as simply checking estrogen. Total estrogens is all forms of estrogen, including weak estrogens.

Estrogen (E2) is a more potent form of estrogen and therefore is more useful.

Your urologist nailed it on everything else
The OP quoted doctor as wanting "4. Estradiol Level Total", so he was correct.

And you mistakenly referred to E2 as "Estrogen" instead of estradiol.

I'm not calling you out, as obviously these were mistakes made in haste or lack of sleep. I just don't want the OP to get confused.

Systemlord

The OP quoted doctor as wanting "4. Estradiol Level Total", so he was correct.

And you mistakenly referred to E2 as "Estrogen" instead of estradiol.

I'm not calling you out, as obviously these were mistakes made in haste or lack of sleep. I just don't want the OP to get confused.
Total estrogens isn’t the same as testing estrogen (E2). Whenever I see estrogen and total grouped together, it’s a good bet we’re talking about Total estrogens testing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me