A month with no testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Probably not a bad idea to take the HCG. I stopped TRT a few years ago do to issues with E2. My levels went back to exactly where they were pretty TRT. I never experienced that super low effect many guys fear when stopping cold turkey. With the HCG and the fact it's 'only' a month, you should ok. At the 30 day point for me, I felt way less energy and slept worse then when on T, but 30 days wasn't enough for me to really feel my worst symptom of low T...the dreaded Brain Fog!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Probably not a bad idea to take the HCG. I stopped TRT a few years ago do to issues with E2. My levels went back to exactly where they were pretty TRT. I never experienced that super low effect many guys fear when stopping cold turkey. With the HCG and the fact it's 'only' a month, you should ok. At the 30 day point for me, I felt way less energy and slept worse then when on T, but 30 days wasn't enough for me to really feel my worst symptom of low T...the dreaded Brain Fog!!!

Before I started TRT, my worst symptom was brain fog. I'm so happy that's it gone.

I would never let Hallandale refill my test script again. I ask for APS or anyone else. Hallandale underfills their bottles (all compound pharmacy's supposedly overfill their 10ml bottles of test by 1ml to make up for wastage, but I've tracked theirs closely and they do not).

I should have 40 shots @ .12ml with a 5mL vial and I got like 42. Def not overfilled. I certainly don't have a gripe because I got the shots I paid for but the overfill claim did not play out for me either.
I'm currently tracking an APS 10mL but that's gonna take awhile!

I should have 40 shots @ .12ml with a 5mL vial and I got like 42. Def not overfilled. I certainly don't have a gripe because I got the shots I paid for but the overfill claim did not play out for me either.

There is also an annoying force in physics - adhesion. It is estimated that approximately 0.3ml of the oil in a vial will NEVER be able to be removed as it "sticks" to the inside surface of the vial via adhesion forces.

We recently confirmed this when at Empower pharmacy by randomly taking a 5ml vial of T cyp off the shelf, the vials are filled by automated machine set at 5.6ml. We ended up drawing out 5.3ml exactly (despite the computerized filling to EXACTLY 5.6ml).

Lastly, even with the SMALLEST and least wasteful syringes/needles (let's say 29G, 1/2" for example), there is STILL a small wastage with each injection unless air is used behind the oil to push it all through. The small wastage even with those syringes is on the order of 1.5-2 microliters (0.02ml or 2/100th of an ml). Over the course of 42 injections this would equate to a cumulative loss of 0.84ml (again unless air is filled behind the oil to push all out).

We are sending out a newsletter shortly to announce we are moving ALL patients whom are injecting BIW or more frequently to newer "Low dead-space" syringes to minimize wastage.

Helboi

I'm an every other day injector, so the overfill is required to account for waste or I run short.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me