Total T takes a dive after a month on Androgel

Buy Lab Tests Online

Les

I started on Androgel 1.62 40.5mg daily last month with a total T of 290 (260-1600rr) and a free T of 38 (47-244rr). I felt much better the first three weeks, and slowly got back to the feelings of low motivation, energy, and drive. My total T just came back lower at 157 (260-1600rr). Still waiting on free T result. FSH 2.0 (0.7-11.1rr), LH 0.8 (0.8-7.6rr), E2 26.8, DHEA 242 (80-560rr). Things seemed promising for a while. Now what? Is it time to switch to cyp injections and/or add an AI?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Les

Thanks. What about that 26.8 E2? Is that considered borderline normal/high, or is that a good place to be? I see more than one opinion of the normal level from different sources. Also read not to rub in the Androgel like a moisturizer, but apply a thin layer to the entire application site like a coat of paint and let it dry/soak in.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Les, many guys need 7.5 grams of Androgel. I can tell that you need more because your FSH and LH are still detectable. You may be one of them (or switch to injections if you do not want all that gel volume and potential transference to kids or women)

Yes, that estradiol is OK. Your T is low, so your E2 will be too.

Robbie63

My T levels also initially dropped after going on 1.62 after my 1st month. I was increased from 41 to 81 mg and my total t still only reached a level of 500 in four month. During those 4 months. I tried applying moisturizing lotion to increase absorption. We even contacted Abbi Pharmaceutical. Applying that much gel and having concerns about 2nd hand exposure and not getting the benefits I was expecting it was a easy decision to switch to injections. Don't get me wrong I was benefiting from the gel. Very gradual and subtle but was pleased for the improvements in feeling better. Everyone is different but I benifit much more from injections.

cocarr

I started on Androgel 1.62 40.5mg daily last month with a total T of 290 (260-1600rr) and a free T of 38 (47-244rr). I felt much better the first three weeks, and slowly got back to the feelings of low motivation, energy, and drive. My total T just came back lower at 157 (260-1600rr). Still waiting on free T result. FSH 2.0 (0.7-11.1rr), LH 0.8 (0.8-7.6rr), E2 26.8, DHEA 242 (80-560rr). Things seemed promising for a while. Now what? Is it time to switch to cyp injections and/or add an AI?

Les read the thread I started titled "I quit my Androgel today".

I had the same problem. Initial T was 230 and it jumped to 650 within the first 2 months with my following result being back down to sub 300. We increased my dose and my next results were 289.

I have just gave up on the gel after 6 months and started the injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me