5 months after steroid abuse

Buy Lab Tests Online

blitz_silvia

Hi Guys,

So basically I used steroids for about a year straight, dont need to hear how dumb it was, I wasnt using insane amounts, 500mg test for most of the time and then other things on top like tren, equipoise, deca, masterone (not all at the same time) anyways, I always used arimidex during that entire year and when I stopped using steroids I immediately ran HGC at about 250iu eod for 2 weeks, 3 weeks after stopping i used clomid for about 5-6 weeks at 50mg.

At the time of stopping my libido was terrible and the testosterone felt useless, i think it was due to the deca, as soon as i started using the HCG i felt amazing, everything kicking back in and felt like i was recovering fine, after i stopped and was just using clomid the effect of the HCG wore off fast, anyways long story short, 5 months now and i have had a blood test and my testosterone was 2.45 ng/mL or 245 ng/dL

before i ever used any steroids my test level was almost double that, so not amazing but average.

Any suggestions on where i can go from here ? try again to recover or just get on HRT ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Looks like your PCT re-start didn't work...how old were you when you ran this long cycle?

Might want to try it again and see if you can get HPTA re-started.

If that fails, you may need to find a HRT Doc who knows more advanced protocols to get you re-started.

You should know that getting re-started is hit and miss for many guys and you may need to face the reality that you may never get re-started again.

If that is the case, it will be a life long commitment to TRT.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
https://www.excelmale.com/?s=56-How...-Safely-and-Possibly-Reset-Your-Hormonal-Axis

Blitz

You may want to read the above article. I describe Dr Scally's HPTA reset protocol. It may or may not work, but it is worth a shot. The folks at www.DefyMedical.com follow this protocol for people like you who used anabolic steroids and want to see if their testosterone production normalizes with a jump start protocol. Keep in mind that no controlled studies have been done on this approach. The medications used are well known to the bodybuilding community. Dr Scally and I presented a paper at a conference as you can see in the PDF attached to the article but that was a small case study.

blitz_silvia

Thanks to both for the replies, very much appreciated.

So I have decided that i will go with a TRT for now, as living in Thailand I dont need to see any doctors to get the stuff, basically going to use testoviron at 1ml per week and HCG at 500iu twice a week, I figure that because originally my numbers at around 28yrs were around 450 that going through another re-start protocol I may not get up to optimal levels, also I figure by using the HCG it should keep the plums alive and if i decide to stop i may be able to recover and still have children,

let me know if you have any suggestions,

Thanks

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Just keep an eye on E2. 1 ml (most likely 100 mg) per week is a relatively low dose but you still need to monitor.

You may be better off injecting 1/2 ml twice weekly like Monday morning and Thursday night; this will help keeping E2 in check as well.

Also, you may want to take 50 mg of DHEA and Pregnenolone each morning just to back-fill your pathways when on TRT.

50 mg of Zinc is also recommended to help with E2...plus it's just good for men anyway.

GD

blitz_silvia

Thanks for that, its actually testoviron depot im using, so an enanthate ester, 250mg per ml, i think once every 7 days should be ok, any thoughts on this ?

I have arimidex and my estrogen was already super low from using that so ill prob adjust the dose and continue to get bloods done every 4 weeks and find out what works best for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me