Nipple sensitivity

Buy Lab Tests Online

JohnTaylorHK

Are you saying therapy goes on too long like someone should stop after a certain amount of time because they would suddenly be making enough T on their own?
No Sir, in actual fact if you take exogenous T then endogenous T production is reduced, a double whammy for hypogonadism sufferers. Assuming you are doing a gluteal IM, then 50% of whatever quantity you inject will be metabolized within the specified half-life. After a further half-life period, another 50% (25% of the original amount) will be metabolized and so on. So the circulating T follows an exponential decline. Now if you add the same amount after the first half-life period, you will actually raise the circulating T again. Now you have 2 "components", both decaying at the same rate. If you graph this decline, you will see that it is NOT optimal, there is a greater opportunity to "smooth out" the associated peaks and troughs of the circulating T, ensuring a (more or less) steady level. The way to do this is to decide what circulating level you want, and then use 2 doses to achieve that. After the half-life lapses, use a single dose per half-life period. I have a spreadsheet which I created a few years ago, which may help someone. Sadly this forum will not allow me to upload it. PM me if you would like a copy. Namaste

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blashy

The only thing that's bothersome to me about nipple sensitivity is that dumb nipple song on YT that I keep thinking about whenever I feel the sensitivity.

Gah!

JohnTaylorHK

The only thing that's bothersome to me about nipple sensitivity is that dumb nipple song on YT that I keep thinking about whenever I feel the sensitivity.

Gah!
Hi Blashy, nipple sensitivity is a little more serious, and it exposes difference of opinion among experts as to the rationale for aromatase inhibitors per se. Normally it occurs due to excess estradiol (E2) levels, above 40 for adult males. Reducing this level can be damaging to bone health amongst other things (hence tendency to osteoporosis in menopausal women). You can read more HERE. A simple blood test is very revealing in this matter, and withdrawal of TRT, rather than use of inhibitors, may be indicated. Namaste.

James

FightingFungus - We got away from your original question. You say the sensitivity isn't terrible and sex drive, mood and workout are great. That dose almost killed me, but if you're feeling good overall, wait out the 4 weeks and get tested. Like VC said, if you had no previous gyne issues, it's probably not a big deal. That's a solid weekly dose. The only positive I got with that dose was that I was way stronger in the gym and my body transformed pretty quickly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me