HCG: How much is safe to use?

I tried going to daily injections of 28mg but my testosterone stayed around the same level and my estradiol, HCT, and RBC went up unfortunately. I only tried it for 3 weeks and my HCT went from 47 to almost 52 switching from twice a week to daily dosing.

It’s really interesting how our bodies are so different and how these different protocols effect us.
28 mg of testosterone daily, way too high of dose. I would try 16 mg of testosterone daily, I'm sure it would help you HCT come down. You must have super high levels of testosterone.

I wish my t levels were high at that dose. At 28mg everyday my total test levels were 1003.

Still obsessed with this TT.....your FT is too high plain and simple and I bet your free e2 is up there.....your SHBG is 19.

I already stated to you in your previous thread that 28 mg/day testosterone is a whopping dose seeing as your SHBG is only 19.

Most men do well having FT 2-3% of TT and not everyone needs to have their FT at or close to 3%.

You are running a 1000+ TT with an SHBG of 19.

28 mg of testosterone daily, way too high of dose. I would try 16 mg of testosterone daily, I'm sure it would help you HCT come down. You must have super high levels of testosterone.

He is stuck on this having the highest TT thing when in fact as he should know by now FT is what truly matters and his FT levels are really high for an SHBG of 19.

Thread starter #26
He is stuck on this having the highest TT thing when in fact as he should know by now FT is what truly matters and his FT levels are really high for an SHBG of 19.
I was on 28mg everyday but more recently I switched to 88mg twice a week. Considering my SHBG and my previous labs, are you saying that I’d be better off doing everyday injections or stick to twice weekly?

I was on 28mg everyday but more recently I switched to 88mg twice a week. Considering my SHBG and my previous labs, are you saying that I’d be better off doing everyday injections or stick to twice weekly?

If anything you should have stuck with daily but lower your dose slightly as your FT is most likely too high at 28 mg/day and again you need to know where your e2/free e2 sits on said testosterone dose otherwise you are going to be on a merry go round with this TT obsession when in fact it is your FT and e2/free e2 which you should be focused on seeing as your SHBG is low.

Thread starter #28
If anything you should have stuck with daily but lower your dose slightly as your FT is most likely too high at 28 mg/day and again you need to know where your e2/free e2 sits on said testosterone dose otherwise you are going to be on a merry go round with this TT obsession when in fact it is your FT and e2/free e2 which you should be focused on seeing as your SHBG is low.
I see, I’d be open to daily again. How much should I drop to 20mg daily?

Edit: my free test at 28mg of t daily was 32.8 range 9.3-26.5

Last edited: