What Are Your Beliefs About Masculinity And Attitudes Toward Seeking MH Services?

Buy Lab Tests Online

NUResearcher

I am a doctoral candidate in the Counseling Psychology program at Northeastern University. I am conducting research, as part of my dissertation, on men's beliefs about masculinity as well as on their attitudes toward seeking mental health services. I think that members of the Excel Male community can offer valuable insights regarding these topics. Please participate if you are interested and do pass along the request to other men who you believe might want to share their thoughts. Any help in completing this project would be GREATLY appreciated. More specific information, as well as the link to my survey, can be found below.

If you are a male aged 18 to 64, I would like to invite you to participate in an anonymous online survey examining your beliefs about masculinity and your attitudes toward seeking professional psychological services (e.g., individual psychotherapy). The survey is part of a research study aimed at better understanding how men think about what it means to be a man, and how such perspectives might influence attitudes toward help seeking. The entire survey should take about 30 minutes to complete. If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to contact the student-researcher, Seth Perkins, at [email protected].

Thank you for your time! Any and all participation is greatly appreciated.

Seth Perkins, M.A.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W8SZRYY

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com