Volcano Vaporizer

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jeff

Okay, seems no body has responded to this, so I'll bite. I've tried several of them that friends have, and they have each have their distinct advantages & disadvantages. The best part for those of us with COPD or otherwise compromised lungs is that the vapor is much less irritating than burning smoke--esp if you don't use a bong. The Volcano is supposed to be the "Cadillac" of the vaporizers, but not sure if this is general consensus or just the result of their aggressive marketing campaign (and high prices) The bags can be unwieldy, and puncture easily. Friends seem to prefer the "smoke as you go" versions that have a long hookah-like tube. You put in as much herb as you (and your friends, if you're entertaining) want to vaporize in one sitting, and as it vaporizes inhale it til it's gone.

The tricky part with all of them is finding the right setting for your batch of herb--which varies depending on the typic, its age, moisture content, etc. Too low and you don't get much and waste it, too high and it's a harsher smoke than you'd get from a regular pipe. And some have glass parts that are easily broken and expensive to replace. Price points and quality vary--I haven't invested in one yet, finding that a decent bong tempers the smoke enough to make it tolerable at a fraction of the price.

Perhaps more interesting are the ecigarette-like devices used to burn hash oil or resin (Ear Wax is one version marketed at the dispensaries here in CA) It's pure vapor, and one toke can pack quite a punch since it's hash. Clever way to use the shake and other leftover weed bits to make the hash oil or resin--and create a market for a new product. It'll be interesting to see what legalization produces in the way of new products, varieties, etc.

Is it 4:20 yet?
Jeff

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale