Vial contents impurity

Buy Lab Tests Online

gaz7718

Made an error and used a needle that I had previously used to inject hmg mixed with bac water for my deca shot and had to push some deca oil back into the vial as large air gaps were there and decided to just draw afresh. This put a small residual amount of the hmg mix into the deca oil so the oil now looks a bit contaminated.
My thoughts is to just throw it and learn a lesson, but wanted to check that I’m not being daft by doing so?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Remove vial label, stick a new needle into vial as a vent and bake at 120 degrees Celsius for 30 mins.
The benzyls present in the mixture will also kill of any germs.

People inject Cyp and HCG all the time in the same syringe mixed, I don't know that there's a similar thing with HMG and Deca though, I presume that there is not. You didn't per se ask about sterility in that sense.

@Nelson Vergel

bixt

It appears as if needle the OP used to inject into himself went back into the vial...hence my sterility concern

gaz7718

Hi Vince,

Some further insight would be useful on your post.

hmg is part of fertility protocol with hcg whilst on trt. Lose dose nandrolone was to help with joint issues that had been curtailing training.

I assume the use of nandrolone may conflict with the fertility protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me