Very low testosterone- Need advise

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dmjones40

I had blood work in July of this year they checked for anything humanly possible, they drew 23 vials of blood, the only thing that came back abnormal was my testosterone level , it was 74, so I was prescribed T CYP 200 mg/ml, every 14 days, the first injection was August 6th I felt a slight bit of boosted energy for about 4 days then my energy dropped off and I went back to the same symptoms, I called the dr. office the nurse said it takes time to "build up" 14 days after the first injection I received another, the same thing, good for 4 days and then im down again, so its late November I just did another lab on the 17th my T number is 84 and this is just repeating , the dr is telling me that he is giving me the highest dose possible and I need to wait for the treatment to "build up" before it starts working properly. Im reaching out to see what dosage everyone else is taking and at what times. and this "build up" thing just doesn't seem correct.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Unless your extremely low T was caused by prior use of anabolic steroids or opiates, I would have asked for a prolactin test since total T under 150 ng/dL usually requires this test to rule out prolactinoma.

http://www.medicinenet.com/prolactinoma/article.htm

High prolactin can have the same symptoms of low T even when TT is normal after TRT.

I would also inject testosterone weekly or twice per week.

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Vince is right: an injection every 14 days is going to lead to a world of unhappiness. The current thought, backed up by empirical studies and clinical observation, is that multiple, smaller doses over a short amount of time make far more sense. The half-life of testosterone is such that, over a two week period, you will have nothing left in your system by the time the next injection is due. You'll feel miserable. A typical dose that can lay the foundation for success is 50mg/every 3.5 days. It ensures stable blood levels of testosterone and works against a spike in estradiol. Time to find a new doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me