Ultra Testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kd4re

I just received this email from a Doctor who's offering testosterone. Has anyone heard about this formula?
I am happy to offer a new preparation of injectible testosterone for men called Ultra Testosterone. It is a blend of two testosterone formulas. It contains 80% testosterone cypionate,which is what most of my men patients are using, plus 20% testosterone propionate which is the new formula. The addition of the propionate form of testosterone is what makes this formula Ultra. Testosterone propionate is absorbed faster and has a shorter half life than other forms of testosterone. So by blending it together with the cypionate form we achieve a faster rise in the level, which then transitions over to the slower rise in the cypionate level. This results in a more even prolonged testosterone level instead of the rise and fall sensation that some men will notice with the more traditional testosterone injections. Otherwise the hormone works exactly the same; same dose, same method of injection.

This product is available only by "Drop Ship"* direct from the pharmacy. The price is $200 for a 10 cc bottle
($110 for 5 cc) including needles and syringes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

I think this is actually known and or referred to as Bi-Testosterone. Sounds like this Dr is trying to capitalize by niche marketing to men in an ever increasing men's health field. My Bi-test scrip costs me $70.
Duane

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Agree with what's said above. Combining different esters like Sustanon isn't anything new. The buzz word "Ultra" is fetching a $200 price tag for something that should be well under $99.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me