The expanding role of men’s health clinics in Urology

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
"We have become more advanced over time. We understand that men's health is more than just testosterone. Men's health is more than just erectile function and prostate disease," says Michael D. Lutz, MD.

In this video, Michael D. Lutz, MD, highlights the growth of men’s health clinics in urology. Lutz is a urology partner at the Michigan Institute of Urology (MIU) as well as the President of the MIU Men’s Health Foundation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Shot boxes LOL!

0:34-1:30

*The original men's health clinics were really nothing more than testosterone or shot boxes

Judging from the incessant radio advertisements in Northern California they're shockwave boxes now! (Won't mention the name but they claim 90% ED cure with SW. How do they get away with blatant misrepresentation?)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have no idea how they get away with it. It’s a rip off that is costing men thousands of dollars. Many sessions and really no proven benefits. I am hearing total cost of over $4,000 dollars. May be someone will sue one of those clinics and put a stop to this madness.

Preying on men who are desperate for a “natural” way to reverse ED by getting their penis banged by shockwaves for several weeks is not only barbaric but a total rip off only comparable to expensive snake oils.

Penile shockwave therapy, also known as low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy (LI-ESWT), has gained attention as a potential treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED). However, the scientific evidence supporting its effectiveness is still limited and inconclusive.

Several small-scale studies have been conducted by authors with conflict of interest to evaluate the benefits of penile shockwave therapy, but the results have been mixed. While some studies have reported positive outcomes, many others have shown no significant improvement in erectile function compared to a placebo treatment. The current scientific consensus does not firmly support penile shockwave therapy as a reliable or proven treatment for ED.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me