Testosterone protocol for someone with low level Anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayD

Hi Guys

Middle of last year i tried a 10% compounded cream for 3 months which was my first experience with TRT. Unfortunately after about 2 months i got bad anxiety, insomnia, headaches and general out of sorts feeling(highs, lows etc)

I have the opportunity soon to give TRT another go and looking to inject cypionate subq.

Would love some advice\pearls of wisdom on what a good starting protocol might look like, for someone suffering low level anxiety. currently on Sertraline 50mg which keeps it at bay.

I hear some people reccomend everyday, every other day, twice a week etc etc. also what kind of dosage?

I am 43 years old, 78kg, 5'9, 22% body fat, and sensitive to most meds plus alcohol.

Reagrds
Jeremy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I hear some people reccomend everyday, every other day, twice a week etc etc. also what kind of dosage?
Generally on daily injections most can get away with significantly less T, for example 7mg daily (49mg weekly) was enough for me, but on EOD (80mg weekly) I needed more, as a lot more to get the same effect, but my E2 was higher not that it was a problem.

Interestingly testosterone levels were about the same, 417 versus 459.

You might consider ditching the injections for Jatenzo, a twice daily gel capsule taken at breakfast and dinner.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I am 43 years old, 78kg, 5'9, 22% body fat, and sensitive to most meds plus alcohol.
I'm the same, the caffeine and alcohol I simply can't touch without severe impairment. I also over-respond to all medicines and need to cut up most into little pieces.

JayD

Generally on daily injections most can get away with significantly less T, for example 7mg daily (49mg weekly) was enough for me, but on EOD (80mg weekly) I needed more, as a lot more to get the same effect, but my E2 was higher not that it was a problem.

Interestingly testosterone levels were about the same, 417 versus 459.
hey thanks for your reply, we are very similer. what does your current protocol look like?

Is your anxiety better or worse on EOD?

Systemlord

what does your current protocol look like?
Jatenzo gel capsules twice daily, results so far are amazing. Less acne than creams, steady state in 3 days!

I have zero anxiety, better than daily cypionate, creams and gels. I mean come on, think about it, would you rather inject daily or swallow a capsule with your breakfast and dinner?

Last edited:

JayD

Oh wow I didn't even know that was a thing. As far as I know we can only get cream or shots in NZ.
Jatenzo gel capsules twice daily, results so far are amazing. Less acne than creams, steady state in 3 days!

I have zero anxiety, better than daily cypionate, creams and gels. I mean come on, think about it, would you rather inject daily or swallow a capsule with your breakfast and dinner?

Fernando Almaguer

Hi Guys

Middle of last year i tried a 10% compounded cream for 3 months which was my first experience with TRT. Unfortunately after about 2 months i got bad anxiety, insomnia, headaches and general out of sorts feeling(highs, lows etc)

I have the opportunity soon to give TRT another go and looking to inject cypionate subq.

Would love some advice\pearls of wisdom on what a good starting protocol might look like, for someone suffering low level anxiety. currently on Sertraline 50mg which keeps it at bay.

Reagrds
Jeremy
Please download the reveri self hypnosis app for stress and anxiety. Give it many trys and see if it help you.

JA Battle

Many folks anxiety is a lack of activity at the gaba-a receptor and or excess cortisol. This is usually caused by a deficiency of progesterone and or dhea.

DS3

How much are you paying, if you don’t mind me asking?

madman

Super Moderator

If you are content with average T levels let alone do well.....sure!

Even then the supra-physiological peaks obtained by some depending on the dose/response of the patient are temporary and short-lived.

12.3 Pharmacokinetics

Absorption

JATENZO delivers physiologic amounts of testosterone, producing testosterone concentrations that approximate normal concentrations seen in healthy men.

JATENZO was taken orally at a starting dose of 237 mg twice per day with meals in a multicenter, open-label, randomized, 2-arm, active-controlled trial in hypogonadal males. The dose was adjusted, as needed, on Days 14 and 56 between a minimum of 158 mg twice per day and a maximum of 396 mg twice per day based on the average plasma testosterone concentration obtained over 24 hours after the morning dose. The average daily NaF-EDTA plasma testosterone concentration was 403 (± 128) ng/dL at the end of treatment, where the normal eugonadal range in NaF-EDTA plasma was 252-907 ng/dL in this study. Note that the titration scheme for use in clinical practice is based on serum total testosterone [see Dosage and Administration (2.2)].

Screenshot (4861).png

Hopefully, you are one who does well!

JayD

If you are content with average T levels let alone do well.....sure!

Even then the supra-physiological peaks obtained by some depending on the dose/response of the patient are temporary and short-lived.

12.3 Pharmacokinetics

Absorption

JATENZO delivers physiologic amounts of testosterone, producing testosterone concentrations that approximate normal concentrations seen in healthy men.

JATENZO was taken orally at a starting dose of 237 mg twice per day with meals in a multicenter, open-label, randomized, 2-arm, active-controlled trial in hypogonadal males. The dose was adjusted, as needed, on Days 14 and 56 between a minimum of 158 mg twice per day and a maximum of 396 mg twice per day based on the average plasma testosterone concentration obtained over 24 hours after the morning dose. The average daily NaF-EDTA plasma testosterone concentration was 403 (± 128) ng/dL at the end of treatment, where the normal eugonadal range in NaF-EDTA plasma was 252-907 ng/dL in this study. Note that the titration scheme for use in clinical practice is based on serum total testosterone [see Dosage and Administration (2.2)].

View attachment 14460

Hopefully, you are one who does well!
I would definitely try those pills if I could get my hands on them. I'm thinking of starting with EOD at around 15-20mg. I have always been a low T guy(early 20's just inside the normal range)

ryan98366

Try daily dosing and avoid HCG. I struggle with low level anxiety too. HCG will take my very minor anxiety from a 2 to a level 10. HCG is poison for me.

CKO

I'm also finding HCG seems to increase my anxiety. I took a week off to see if I felt better. My anxiety calmed significantly and after I restarted it increased significantly. TRT is very calming to me and I prefer 2x a week, 150 mg total. My advice is to start a reasonable protocol and stick with it for 3 months. Rapid changes to your protocol tends to increase anxiety.

JayD

I'm also finding HCG seems to increase my anxiety. I took a week off to see if I felt better. My anxiety calmed significantly and after I restarted it increased significantly. TRT is very calming to me and I prefer 2x a week, 150 mg total. My advice is to start a reasonable protocol and stick with it for 3 months. Rapid changes to your protocol tends to increase anxiety.
Thankfully Im not planning on taking HCG

Did you try ED or EOD dosing?

Even in my early 20's i was in the 300-400's so wonder if im just biologically that way.

CKO

I've done 3x a week, but felt worse. I actually feel better having a peak and trough with my trt. Everyone responds differently. You may want to look at hcg later, but one thing at a time is a.good idea.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me