Test Prop EOD

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stanfoo

I'm wondering if an injection schedule of test propionate every other day would suffice, instead of daily. Would it still work given its short half life?

Does anyone have any experiences with using prop eod?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's not recommended. The 0.8 day half-life means that you're basically alternating high-T and low-T days with EOD dosing. For example, if I hit a post-injection peak of 1,000 ng/dL on injection day then the next day serum testosterone is down to around 300-400 ng/dL. This means that before the injection on the following day testosterone could be down to around 100-150 ng/dL. Although the subjective results might not be that bad, the wide swings in total testosterone are so unnatural that I would not want to do it long-term.

If you really don't want to inject daily—which still gives supraphysiological serum T variation—then you might look into using a cypionate/propionate blend, which would tame the hormonal swings. Unfortunately the commercial preparations don't seem to have enough propionate, meaning you might need to mix your own. I do this and am happy with the results—but I do inject daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me